Gold Member

Gold Member (8/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I live in a village, in my wife's familly : 5 houses with mother, brothers and sisters: good place, not noisy, people work, big garden and sala with wonderful landscape and occupation in my every day life, not boring "civilisation " is not far, amphoe is at 4 kms, everything ( Big C, Makro, Tai watsadu etc ) inside a circle of 30 kms from my house, Internet, nice house, nice people, I speak and read good Thai I live here for 6 years already and I don't see why I should go live somewhere else : I have found MY place it's not Issan, but not far and I guess life is not too much different
  2. questions 18 and 19, the answer is "no " for both questions banks don't do anything but Thai banks must communicate informations to Thai authorities if there are more than 3000 transactions a year or if transferts are more than 2 millions bahts a year
  3. In my message, I spoke of "pensions" "pensions are taxed only in the first country "; nothing to do with dividends
  4. At this conference there was a representative of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and he was surprised by what the Thais said : Thais speak of the convention in English which says "may be", but the French convention is very clear; " for pensions, tax will be paid only in the first country (here, France)" : he was very unhappy and all this will undoubtedly be discussed between ministries because the agreement in English is not the agreement signed between France and Thailand
  5. 3 days ago there was a meeting between French and Thai representatives about this tax, and there was one point that I misunderstood, perhaps we will have to declare what we earned abroad (for me, pension) and we will have to pay tax (first question: we pay tax on what? what we transferred to Thailand? so why declare what we earned abroad? in France, we declare our income in April-May, therefore after March 31; The Thai solution is that we make our declaration, we pay a tax, we send them our tax notice and they reimburse us (only if we ask for it!) all this is completely absurd, why not only declare what we transferred to Thailand? maybe I'm mixing things up, please enlighten me THANKS
  6. thank you for your responses ; problem solved, it was Windows defender which prevent to open the site I stopped it temporarily
  7. Hello, for Fed Ex and Thai customs, I have to register to the website of ministry of agriculture, here "New Nsw ( doa. go.th ) " problem is that Edge, Firefox and Chrome refuse to open this site, saying that it's unsure, makes too long to answer or did'nt send a valid response ; even Malwarebytes says that there is a prolem of fishing So, what to do ? and you, can you open the site or it's only me ? I told to Fed Ex already, but no answer Thank you for your help
  8. Good morning Do you know a store in Bangkok( or elsewhere ) or a website specializing in wooden boat models to build, with acrylic paints? everything imported from Europe is very expensive Thanks
  9. Not sure to understand ; which sim card ? I have Internet at home with my smartphone, but I don't buy a special sim card for Internet, I have a 50 bahts AIS card, which doesn't connect to Internet when I am outside, it works only for telephone
  10. Hello, I think to buy a sim net to have Internet on my smartphone, one year I use Internet 99.99 % on my computer, but to have Internet outside can be useful : no need the fastest, best etc , just to connect if needed so many options on Lazada that I don't know which one to choose any suggestion ? thanks sim net รายปี - Buy sim net รายปี at Best Price in Thailand | www.lazada.co.th
  11. ok, I found it : good, but we have to speak fast and short sentences, but it's better than nothing 🙂
  12. Excuse me for the double message, I thought that the first was not sent We can speak with Google translate ? how to do it ? I know only how to write some text SayHi is really bad
  13. Hello, last week I was at the bank and at one point the employee took her phone, said a few words in Thai and handed me the phone with the translation of what she said , written in good English I did'nt think to ask her which application she used ; do you have any idea ? I know " SayHi", but I don't like it very much thanks
  14. Hello, last week I was at the bank and at one point the employee took her phone, said a few words in Thai and handed me the phone with the translation of what she said , written in good English I did'nt think to ask her which application she used ; do you have any idea ? I know " SayHi", but I don't like it very much thanks