Diamond Member

Diamond Member (11/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts

Recent Badges

1. Here a bunch of righties who don't want anything to do with Trump: How Toxic Is Trump? Republican Group's Hidden Camera Reveals Uncomfortable Truth (msn.com)
  2. The Swiss guy was over halfway of the intersection, white car just mowed him down with no intention to brake.
  3. She threatened a taxi driver with a knife, do you think that is acceptable?
  4. Would love to see it but the current roads are far to bumpy for F1.
  5. So a faulty statement on a website supports your claim? Show a link to the law, which is going to be difficult as there isn't one. I know people who come quite a bit more than that, they do stay for a limited time though.
  6. Anyone who make presumptions, about being muscle bound and having tattoos having anything to do with brain size needs to get a proper education.
  7. Unlike you, I will not use my imagination to suggest things. I see a big guy smashing a small woman ruthless on the floor. I don't give a hoot whatever she could have been saying to him. Unless she molested his child, you would never do this.
  8. Problem watching the video? What would she have done to justify this brutal action?