Star Member

Star Member (12/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Last time she came home with a large bag of quarters......when I asked who paid her in quarters she said' all of them'.
  2. Is six options enough for all the gender dysphoria and confusion one sees nowadays?
  3. It is certainly time they reviewed their policy of requiring Visas..... are Thais more likely not to go home these days if let in.....If they landed directly into my UK home town they would be on the first flight back!
  4. People who survive always seem to be more vocal!
  5. The North South carriageways are hardly labelled to inform out of towners that they are one way either side of the tracks. Further North I am often faced with traffic going the wrong way.....
  6. Just a dab of factor 50 on the bald patch and all set!
  7. How about a couple of joints?
  8. I have heard of people using post.... but obviously easier to visit the office. Give them a call, English well spoken.
  9. That is positive feedback..... they did mine a few years prior, fine service then. Glad to hear things are still ok after the owner passed.
  10. No..... so I do not expect they feel obliged to let me in without. Sauce for the goose and all that.
  11. Politicians getting involved in economic issues is not usually a good idea....... indicates ignorance usually.... dare we mention a short serving PM from somewhere?