Advanced Member

Advanced Member (6/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • 5 Reactions Given

Recent Badges

1. How can the Lawyer Juan Gonzalo Ospina Serrano, represent Arrieta’s family unless he's also a Thai citizen and member of the Thai Bar Association?
  2. You can still insure your belongings, even in a rented accommodation.
  3. I don't understand the logic in the complains about the Zero Dollar tours or now the EV investments. Assuming that all companies and service providers operate legally, then every local purchase will benefit the Thai economy as the companies have to be minimum 51% Thai owned.
  4. I'm please to read that some one is taking action to restore the area to its former glory. It was an amazing place to visit and I'm sure many businesses in the surrounding areas benefitted. The area deserves to be kept "Alive".
  5. Great to see someone understanding the power of "role models", and taking it on herself. Well done.
  6. "The video drew negative comments from netizens who criticised the driver for overcharging the passenger and for not wearing a taxi driver uniform." Is there a "Taxi driver uniform"? I've never seen one.
  7. I find it impressive how quick the police jump on the case and get it solved. Seems to be done almost within 24 hours of the crime being reported. Well done boys and girls.
  8. "allegation by an online gambling web administrator" I thought online gambling is illegal in Thailand. Or did I miss something here?
  9. And how much "finder's fee" did the tourist pay the maid? Some token of appreciation would have been nice.
  10. Not long ago I read that the residents of Koh Larn wanted to restrict the number of visitors to the island. Maybe the tourists listened?
  11. Yes, I do. I walk enough in Bangkok. Visiting Jomtien I want to relax and appreciate when the vendors come to me. If I want to enjoy emptiness, I go to one of the islands instead. Others might prefer it differently.
  12. No vendors, and I don't go there. The beauty of Jomtien beach has been that you rent a chair for the day and have all the food and drinks you want by just waving a hand in the air. The perfect relaxation. I have never seen the vendors there as a nuisance.