Platinum Member

Platinum Member (9/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • 5 Reactions Given
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for that. In 20 years we've had one just once in our garden.
  2. OP (me) posted this morning on this thread. I learn alot from the knowledgeable guys on this thread and enjoy that.
  3. Some people interested in birds or fishing or (insert whatever). Sounds like you're on the wrong thread mate.
  4. Thanks, and that makes sense as we've often see Tailorbirds over the years but never high up in the mango tree. As you say Small Bird Big mouth...
  5. As a tall lad i disagree with that. In economy I'm so cramped, knees touching the seat in front, arms touching those in the neighbouring seats, it's a very uncomfortable time so I choose Premium Economy for comfort.
  6. Can you identify this bird please. Resident in my mango tree. Never ever see it no matter how long I look for it. 20240406_124928.mp4
  7. Was wondering why i hadn't been hearing my wind chimes...
  8. Not a podcast but youtube vids, "Comprehensible Thai" has lots of videos of thai teachers chatting, and they classify the vids by different levels of Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
  9. ในอนาคตวันที่ 20 มกราคม 3015 คุณสปูนนั่งอยู่ที่โต๊ะอาหารเช้า In the future, January 20, 3015, Mr. Spoon is sitting at the breakfast table.
  10. With "On January 20, 3015, Mr Spoon sat at the breakfast table" in english, the reader doesn't get confused and assume you mean 2015, so why would a Thai in thai language get confused? My mate Google says use วันที่ 20 มกราคม 3015 คุณสปูนนั่งอยู่ที่โต๊ะอาหารเช้า which looks correct and clear to me.
  11. Also consider Prof.Dr. Chucheep Sahakitrungruang who is at Bumrungrad, Bangkok Christian and Chulalongkorn. Personal recommendation. His manner and his English are excellent. Bangkok Christian cheaper and excellent.
  12. Interested to know how you got to such a level. I have reached a plateau at lower intermediate but would like to get to advanced level so any advice would be appreciated.
  13. The family researched it thoroughly, read he was the country's top man, met him and found him also to be a lovely man. For anybody interested now or in the future, believe he works at (in expensive to cheapest order) Bumrung, Bkk Christian and Chulalongkorn, so 3 hospitals for different budgets.