Star Member

Star Member (12/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. I've generally found 3 dates = 1x sex in the UK. The dates don't have to be with your wife, but the expense is the same. Generally a cash payment in a Thai bar is a lot less expensive, and gives a guaranteed result.
  2. So don't have a debit card on the account and pay for everything using your phone app and QR scans. Or On your phone banking app deactivate your debit card when it's not in use.
  3. As long as they have somewhere for me to hang my hat and coat, I'm good to go.
  4. I thought another poster had previous pointed out her name is 100% Indian. So one would suspect she's from Portugal but with Indian immigrant parent(s).
  5. Isn't true ............ in the places you've been. On the beach in SoF the topless girls stand so near to you that their nipples are brushing against your arm. Exciting the first time it happens in your life, after that, not so much.
  6. That's because you've never lived anywhere different. I can tell you that after the first few days stepping over or brushing past hundreds of topless attractive women on the beach on Costa Del Sol or the South of France, you just stop thinking about it. Same for Copacabana beach in Brasil.
  7. She could always work in 7-11 for 25bht/hr, but personally, I'd prefer to sit in a bar with free drinks or 100bht in my knickers.
  8. Unless they joined NATO of the Soviet Bloc while I wasn't looking they're still 3rd world.
  9. Up to them, can't see any harm in it myself. I have no urge to tell women what to wear or how they should behave.
  10. Lots of Euros go casually topless on the beach and in resorts.
  11. I only use Aircon occasionally, at the moment 1-2hrs/day as it's very hot, normally not at all. The fans all run from solar. Better to get acclimatised to the Thai weather IMHO.
  12. Interesting comment! No woman has ever wanted to have sex with me for enjoyment (and I honestly can't say I'm surprised by that decision). And I've always let them choose me for paid sex, so there can't be that much repulsion involved. Let me make a comparison ....... Beer isn't my first choice of alcoholic drink, but I can still drink it without vomiting, especially if someone else is paying for it. I prefer chips with my meals, but if it comes with rice, I can choke it down. Life is a series of compromises, where we live, how we earn money, the car we drive, who we bang, most of us just accept what's available, as settling for a bit less than what we actually want isn't really that big a deal for most of us.