Advanced Member
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About KannikaP

• Birthday 01/01/2001

Profile Information

Previous Fields

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

KannikaP's Achievements

Star Member

Star Member (12/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Of course, mainly by Thai Government Depts and Banks. Some have upgraded to XP !
  2. So there no difference between merging, and being bought, no?
  3. Very little sunlight will penetrate your roofing.
  4. Misleading headline. George tells us that Thaiger has BOUGHT Asean Now. How can anyone be CONFUSED with that, George told us.
  5. So partly different News content and videos. What about the Forums....still different............mods..still different....members....still different. What's going to change?
  6. Both a top-level Private hospital, and the local Government hospital asked me not to eat or drink 8 hours before a blood test.
  7. Does drinking water really thin your blood down? And it is taken from an artery, not a vein.
  8. What a load of baloney. Blood for testing is taken from ARTERIES.
  9. I was told as a rule of thumb, that a conventional, old style 18000 BTU a/c takes 1800 watts when running, which is about 8.2 AMPS. It can take double that to start up, so 16.5 amps maximum.. Inverter models do not need the high current to start up. Your 30 amp breaker should be plenty. The breaker is there to protect the wiring, not the a/c.
  10. The Police Box in my village closed down two years ago, closest is now 12 km away. Never had need to call/talk in over 12 years.
  11. I just tried it and it told me that my Location History is turned off, so nothing to show. If you don't want Mr G to know where you have been, turn the 4..ker OFF!
  12. They already have all that data on you anyway. Why all the form details are required is because T I T .