KeeTua

Advanced Member
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

KeeTua's Achievements

Silver Member

Silver Member (7/14)

• 10 Posts
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • First Post
  • 5 Reactions Given
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

1. "traditional Thai massage worker" "Sanook who went to the scene and took a video of the closed shop were told that the attack happened Monday. They were alerted to the crime after a Facebook post on a "so you wanna be famous" site." "The owner of the shop was reluctant to speculate on the relationship between the foreigner and the woman though he did understand that "he liked her" So it was never reported to the police until Sanook investigates a Facebook post four days later? Story is bizarre. Hoping the victim pulls through and full recovery.
  2. I'll be sure to ask him when we're at the golf course next week provided it's not flooded.
  3. Why too late? Is the current situation the same as 2011? Honest question. Two weeks ago he said: "...water situation this year "Not worrying" as in 2011" It was true then. Just because I believe in honest reporting of the news, regardless of who the story is about, does not automatically make me a fan of the PM.
  4. The headline "PM: No Flood Worries This Year" is not what what Prayut said unfortunately people here keep repeating it. In that article you linked to Prayut is saying: "Flood situations this year were not as severe as that in 2011" His actual statements in Thai can be found on Facebook: "...water situation this year "Not worrying" as in 2011, however I have ordered continuous surveillance until the end of the rainy season." https://www.facebook.com/prayutofficial/
  5. Remember Devo? "The name DEVO comes from the concept of "de-evolution" and the band's related idea that instead of continuing to evolve, mankind had begun to regress, as evidenced by the dysfunction and herd mentality of American society." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devo
  6. This may be one of the reasons ganja is gaining in popularity with governments legalizing the manufacture and use. A cheap and easy drug to produce that pacifies and numbs ambition. Ambition in the future will not be rewarded the same way it is now.
  7. When did Prayut say "no flooding"? His translated comment that I read: "water situation this year "not worrying" as in 2011" If you have a link to Prayut claiming there will be no flooding please post it.
  8. Too much fake news these days. Prayut did not say "there will be no floods" in his 15 Sept. Facebook post. He said: “Prepare a contingency plan deal with the water situation in a systematic way.” "...water situation this year "Not worrying" as in 2011, however I have ordered continuous surveillance until the end of the rainy season." From his Thai Facebook post 15 September https://www.facebook.com/prayutofficial/ “เตรียมแผนเผชิญเหตุ รับมือสถานการณ์น้ำอย่างเป็นระบบ” สถานการณ์น้ำในปีนี้ "ไม่น่าเป็นห่วง" เหมือนปี 2554 แต่อย่างไรก็ตาม ผมได้สั่งการให้มีการเฝ้าระวังอย่างต่อเนื่องจนหมดหน้าฝน
  9. Aseannow headlines are often borderline fake news to attract views and comments. You need to dig deeper than these headlines to get the facts.
  10. If that translation makes sense to you why did you bother to post in the first place? You clearly had already used translation software that gave you the same translation. But the real question I have is are you compensated for generating traffic for this site? Each view must be worth some baht paid for by advertisers. Or maybe it was all just to plug an app.
  11. From the article in your link: "TPN media would like to note before listing the measures approved and changes that all of this needs final approval by the Thai Cabinet, who meet to review the proposals tomorrow, Tuesday, September 28th, 2021. After, the proposals will need to become legal orders in the Royal Gazette, and orders that affect provinces, such as easing of restrictions, will need Governor permission. Although some of these steps are mostly formalities, it is important for this to take place. Finally, this is a developing story and some of these items could potentially change based on final meetings with the Cabinet or provincial orders."
  12. I registered through ThailandIntervac.com and the 2nd jabs are done by Bangkok Hospital on Oct. 3 at Central in Khon Kaen. Have you tried this site to check your status? https://it-nurse.bkn.co.th/checkstatus.php
  13. And plural for deer is not deers. But in fairness there is a more complete article in Thai. And in Thai the term ลูก (luke) is used which the Thai use for offspring, humans and animals. The Thai article uses ลูกเก้ง which is literally 'baby barking deer.' Paste ลูกเก้ง into Google translate and you get cub. There are not enough people completely fluent in Thai and English to do all the translations that we read so we should show some patience for imperfect translations or we can learn to read Thai. Article in Thai: https://thainews.prd.go.th/th/news/detail/TCATG210923182011528