hasitha77's Achievements

Senior Member (5/14)

• 10 Posts
  • First Post
  • 5 Reactions Given
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Obviously it does. O and Non B are 2 different types. Actually I dont need to talk about this here. Out of topic.
  2. I guess this is the best possible solution now. Transfer car to my wife's name and rent it out.
  3. Is it possible to rent my own car as a foreigner to get some income since I got laid off from work????. What is the legal background behind renting a personal car in thailand as work permit holder? If it is possible, what type of Insuarance I should purchase before renting it out? Any suggestions/own experience will be appreciated.????
  4. Mazda 3 fastback (Anniversary model) Honda Civic RS 1.5
  5. Quick question about maintenance cost and services of both mazda and honda, User feedback please.
  6. If you have noticed.. only 2seconds of time frame for the guy to start running and get hit. I believe that car was driven by a human.
  7. The police cab was driving on a straight line and there is no indication of turning toward protestors for an intentional hit. That guy was clearly running to a moving vehicle and got hit. That's what I see as a driver's perspective.