Diamond Member

Diamond Member (11/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Hi Bob , well you won't have to suffer them much longer , when /if you leave Thailand you will be free , it's just most of your stories ,are well ,unbelievable , and taken as B/S , you put yourself in the spotlight ,and now your complaining, Regards the real Worgeordie
  2. Did mine 2 days ago ,email back today ,all of 10 mins work on the PC , they are very good now , send email when it's time to report,send email when they receive the report, and finally an email when it's done and I print out the notification ...simple regards worgeordie
  3. Is your wife going too Bob ,or are you just dumping her ? , I think we on Aseannow are going to be sick of you posting from your new place of residence ,how much better than Thailand it is , with better woman , cheaper beer , and better food ... good luck ,.... P.S I hope you are really going this time , you have made promises before ..... regards worgeordie
  4. He was a mule , In Lagos ,haven't got a pot to piss in , chance to travel , money in his pocket, and I am sure he was told about the Thai Ladies , yes I think he thought he could get through .... regards Worgeordie
  5. It must have seemed like a good idea ..at the time , regards worgeordie
  6. Yes , I would say something drastic needs to be done to bring Thai taxi drivers ,up to say Singapore taxi drivers standards , don't think they get many complaints , regards worgeordie
  7. ''money is no object for me.'' Thats why I thought , why is Bob not working out at some well equipped super duper gym's in one of his villas " Condo/moo bahn gyms are for peasants! " right ,you would not want to be sweating with us plebs ..... regards worgeordie
  8. We have heard it all before ....I thought you would have had a full gym in one of your Villas ... regards worgeordie
  9. The ones that use ice ,are pretty useless ,and take some work ,freezing the ice and cleaning them out, we have 2 big ones and don't use them now ,go with a proper split A/c system , regards Worgeordie
  10. He claims to have houses all over Thailand from Condo's to villas , the lad is a dreamer... regards Worgeordie
  11. I am pretty sure he does not have a Girlfriend of any kind .....he's a dreamer regards worgeordie
  12. Whatever you say Bob, not very interesting though ,keep on knocking them back ,your liver will end up like Swiss cheese, regards Worgeordie
  13. The Wife got a call from France the other day ,she has an app on her phone that our daughter installed for her and it blocked it ,warned her it was scammers . regards worgeordie