Star Member

Star Member (12/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • 10 Posts
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. escape would be a better description - avoiding the 7 days of madness why can pattaye not be like Hua Hin and have one day of water madness
  2. no they don't, these last few days I have avoided Hotspots for water fights and stayed dry, people still need to do normal things like shopping, eating or going to a gas station without threat of getting drenched
  3. you behaved poorly when you sprayed them with dirty water in a petrol station - not very bright was it, you should have at least replaced the now contaminated coffee and apologized at the very least
  4. I wonder how many people working there were aware of the dangers, all employees at such a facility should have received special training in safety and procedures
  5. so someone gets paid to take this highly toxic waste from China and dumps it in a warehouse. this should be investigated and those responsible should be in jail
  6. smedly

Disgusted

now dumping rubish
  7. what are you going to do, yes you can look at it all ## day, what are you doing about it ??? what a ###
  8. Marc Walker ? this story sounds like a pile dung big fat wedding
  9. how can parliament function without an opposition, the main party that won the vote of the magority call another election right now ######
  10. what ? this ass assaulted her, was she doing anything wrong ?, sorry but he thought he could control that part of the beach and abuse assault anyone that trespassed on those steps which turned out to be public land, a belligerent <deleted> that deserves all he gets, could have been me sitting there enjoying the beautiful beach, no sympathy