Advanced Member

Advanced Member (6/14)

• 10 Posts
  • First Post
  • 5 Reactions Given
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Tell that to the parents of Ariana Grande concert victims or hundreds of gang raped Swedish girls. The perps are all "refugees". Cultural enrichment? No thanks.
  2. Bring plenty of roubles and brush up on your Russian!
  3. ... notorious resort of Pattaya.. just looking out of my window,can't see anything notorious...maybe I just live a sheltered life.
  4. Some comments here defending normalising what's outside mainstream human behaviour under the romantic "One Love" notion etc. If you put it differently in the no-frills terms, they are promoting "two hairy backs sh&$ing each other up the pooper". Not very romantic, not very hygienic and not a great advertisement for the youngsters IMO.
  5. Russia's image is shattered anyway, although it's never been good. Stop letting the Russians in!
  6. Agree with almost everything! An incredible game of football, best final ever by far! All penalties were absolutely fair, the ref was outstanding throughout, total authority, almost always spot on and no BS from the players. He deserved his medal as much as the players. Other referees: watch and learn!
  7. Just tell the Russians to f off, like the rest of the civilised world has done. They are not welcome here.
  8. F&$k Russia, there is no neutrality when it comes to killing women and children.
  9. Lie down, asleep within two minutes, wake up when ready in the morning. Works for me, a lot healthier and cheaper that way.
  10. The way I read it you take antigen test at the airport, wait 20 minutes for the result and travel to your accommodation of choice (hotel, own condo etc). A big step forward:)
  11. So much for Thai medical education and knowledge. This virus, as big as a sparrow, can get into the lungs through the windpipe relaxed by a couple of Leos....Next time I go to the doctor I will definitely ask where she/he was trained before I let them fiddle with my body.