Thaivisa Calendar 2012

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2012/2555

This is the 2012/2555 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A special thanks to all members who contributed photos.

Please feel free to leave comments. Comments

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

One quick note - Asalha Bucha day is spelt two different ways, one on the month and one at the back which tells about the holidays.

But excellent photos and will be printing it and hanging it up soon.

I cannot download as well.

Some of us also have coma like internet access so a text version option would be nice. I normally copy/paste the list to task using the Lightning add-on in Thunderbird.

Just an update: I attempted at least 6+ times. I downloaded between 100k to 5m, then it freezes. I am using FF7.

I downloaded it on a win & and Internet Explorer, no problems. Reason for no download could be filesize and low internet speed. Goodluck and thanx for the nice calendar...

Downloaded with Firefox perfectly. Another great calendar. Thanks to all involved. Seasons greetings.

Do not know why, but it took some time for the download to start (via IE9 in Win 7 Home Premium) as if it was not going to work. Nice 1212/2555 calendar. Thank you.

To complicate things, within some local organizations, holidays located in a weekend may lead to a first free day of the week directly following that weekend. E.g. at my oldest sons school, Constitution Day, on Sunday the 10th of December 2011, resulted into an additional free day at Monday the 11th of December 2011.

I can download the cover, but Adobe reader has trouble with the rest, first message said file too large.

Same for me; I'm using IE8

I only use Firefox, but with my beloved IDM (Internet Download Manager) had 0 problems... flew in smooth...

Thanks Thai VIsa... cheers!

download fine here is the USA on windows 7 IE9 Very nice calander. Now I am wondering how to print this out and make a wall calander out of it.

Thanks to everyone who put this together.

I know different people think differently but one would assume that the vast,vast majority of people would be curious as to where the photo was taken.

Beautiful photos and downloaded in about 30 secs here in Hua Hin :-)

Just wondering if it includes all the "Buddha days" that my wife refers to that business's are closed on?