Thaivisa Calendar 2012

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2012/2555

This is the 2012/2555 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A special thanks to all members who contributed photos.

Please feel free to leave comments. Comments

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Beautiful photos and downloaded in about 30 secs here in Hua Hin :-)Just wondering if it includes all the "Buddha days" that my wife refers to that business's are closed on?

Yes, all Buddhist and other public holidays are shown in Red.

To complicate things, within some local organizations, holidays located in a weekend may lead to a first free day of the week directly following that weekend. E.g. at my oldest sons school, Constitution Day, on Sunday the 10 of December 2011, resulted into an additional free day at Monday the 11th of December 2011.

That is standard policy that if a holiday falls on a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, the Monday will be a substitution day. I have those identified in the calendars.

Great Work and Appreciated.

Great photos.Can someone tell us where these photo were taken

... + 1

After many tries, I finally downloaded the calendar. The photos are indeed beautiful.

As wrote, I need to have a simple list version which I made using last year's list as my guide. It doesn't include every non-national day on the current calendar. I can paste it here if the mods permit.

Surprised you don't show Wan Phra.... ###

Wan Phra is the Buddhist sabbath day and occurs every week depending on the lunar cycles. Full, half and quarter moons. Would start making the calendar a bit too busy perhaps. Maybe next year. ;)

Great photos, it would be nice in future if the locations went with the picture of the month. I am assuming that the dates in red are bank holidays can some one confirm for me please?

Great photos.Can someone tell us where these photo were taken

The picture in February I take on Rawai fishing village in Phuket

Download okay - great pictures, great photographers!

Besides: I don't like the backgrounds, the pics are good enough to stand alone!

Harry

I have a need for a 2013 Thai Calendar. Not the pretty pictures but a text list so I can cut and paste. Is it to early to ask for this ?

thx

LLL