Thaivisa Calendar 2013 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2013/2556

This is the 2013/2556 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A special thanks to all members who contributed photos. wai2.gif

You can see all photos contributed by members here - Members Photos Web Gallery

Please feel free to leave comments.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes excellent.... result,!!!! It must have been very difficult to decide with the fabulous choices you had to choose from!

Thank you for the effort !

It must have been very difficult to decide with the fabulous choices you had to choose from!

Incredibly difficult is the phrase I use. :-)

• Like 1

excellent quality and production! can i order three or four calendars to give to friends?

happy to pay!

printing on a home printer not quite the same! lol

Khop Khun La Lai Doee...Thanks a lot from lower north-east!

Love your calendar, especially the holidays on it. Wish all a good and stress less week(s).....

excellent quality and production! can i order three or four calendars to give to friends?

happy to pay!

printing on a home printer not quite the same! lol

You should be able to find a shop near you that can do it for you.

Thanks Thai Visa and many thanks to all contributors. These lovely and touching photos will, daily, keep us mindful of real civilisation as we suffer grey Belgian skies.

This is a wonderful calendar, I love the photos, and having an idea about holidays is really useful.

If you have an Apple Mac and are having trouble downloading, try using Firefox as your browser - it worked fine for me, after failed attempts on Safari and Chrome.

Very beautiful calendar. Thanks. WHere can we know the different locations of these pictures ? To plan some holidays smile.png

THANKS MAN JUST DOWNLOADED YOUR BEAUTIFUL CALENDAR THANKS A LOT ,BUT PLS ADVISE HOW I CAN EMAIL IT TO MY FRIENDS AS THE FILE IS MORE THEN 25 MB REGARDS AND RESPECT

Try Dropbox. Good for you, your files and whoever you send links to. :)