Thaivisa Calendar 2014/2557 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2014/2557

This is the 2014/2557 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A very special thanks to all members who contributed photos. Posted Image

Due to popular request last year, all photos that I have information on includes the location.

Please feel free to leave comments.

cover.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tremendous. I know I'm not alone in appreciating all the work that goes into producing this.

• Like 1

why the lines thru the photos?

Probably a corrupted download. Be sure you allow it to finish downloading as some locations may take a few minutes to complete. Please try again as there are no lines in it.

Beautiful...

Many Thanks to all contributors, and Best Wishes to all for a Happy and Healthy 2014.

• Like 1

Tywais, excellent work putting this calendar together. I am grateful for the hard work you expended on our behalf in the making of this calendar and in your tireless efforts to ensure that this forum is moderated successfully.

Also thanks to all the contributors who shared some really superb images!

Excellent work Tywais, very much appreciated. I bet you had a hard time picking the photography for each month too, it's all brilliant. Jeez I wish I could take photo's like that.

Congrats again to everyone involved, excellent effort!

Gorgeous, simply beautiful! What would be the best way to get a printed copy to hang up in my office?

Thank you so much for liking the picture(s) I posted. :) Happy New Year to everyone! :)

Nice photos!!!