Thaivisa Calender 2015/2558

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2015/2558

This is the 2015/2558 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A very special thanks to all members who contributed photos. wai.gif

Due to popular request, all photos that I have information on includes the location.

Please feel free to leave comments.

Cover%20Thumbnail.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Beautiful pictures and a truly outstanding calendar.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015/2558

สวัสดีปีใหม่ Sà-wàt-dii Bpii Mài

Beautiful production but I think I seen some more interesting photos in the original entries than 3 or 4 that were gathered in the collection at the end.

Excellent. This is what I always waiting each December beside my PC not new year eve fireworks.

Thanks guys.

I print it out on A3 paper, tape the pages (2 months at a time) to my office desk top and use it as a calendar and blotter pad.

People always comment on the great photos.

I wish I could review this calendar. All I get from my attempts are messages which state that the file contained a virus or that it is broken.

I have tried many times to download this calendar but keep getting the following error message:

"This file has been reported as broken because: cannot download"

What has happened to this file????

For all those people getting the message:

This file has been reported as broken because: cannot download

click on the download button below the banner and print to either your printer or to pdf.

Once again, great pictures, appreciate the effort from all involved

For those having difficulties downloading be aware it can take up to 3 minutes to download due to the file size. The file is not broken nor infected nor broken link as I test it periodically with FF and Chrome to verify. Please do not use the Broken button. Just post in this topic if you have a problem and I will try to answer.

This calendar is just wonderful. Beautifil pictures, public and religious holidays with explanations. Great job. Thank you very much.

I had trouble downloading with IE and Chrome on both my personal laptop and company laptop. I get the same file appears broken message. Followed chrisinth's advice and I now have a copy of the calendar. Make sure you right click on the download button then save target as.

Cheers chrisinth and Tywais.

This year Saint Valentine is on Saturday (not Friday) 14th February.
I guess that Thai Heritage Conversation Day on Thursday 2nd April should be Thai Heritage Conservation Day.