Thaivisa Calendar 2016/2559

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thaivisa Calendar 2016/2559

This is the 2016/2559 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A very special thanks to all members who contributed photos. wai.gif

All photo contributions can be seen here. Thaivisa 2016/2559 Calendar Photo Contributions

Please feel free to leave comments.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You did a nice job on the calendar. Will you be coming out with a simple black and white one that will print in my printer?

• Like 1

Great calendar thanks much, here is a reduced size one , better for mobile devices instead of 42MB only 3MB just follow this link:

onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2A573DB3A3BD1117!6158&authkey=!AITv06AXDR8k2bk&ithint=file%2cpdf

• Like 2

Very happy to see one one my photo in the calendar;
My wife knows I like to shoot photos everywhere we are going , often together.
I think she will be surprised and happy also .

Thank Tywais ;

I will go to the photographer in Sawang and ask him to make the calendar.

Very, very beautiful shots on it .

• Like 2

You did a nice job on the calendar. Will you be coming out with a simple black and white one that will print in my printer?

Update: Don't bother, I bought one that does not have to be printed.

Why not show Buddha's days? Some of us have a Thai wife/family, a tiny mark in yellow once a week would have been hardly visible, certainly not disfiguring the pages. It would then have been welcomed as the family's calendar not a farang's one...Maybe next year?

A great calendar and many thanks. Good to know when the holidays are and what they're about.

Well done to the photographers, and to the editor of course in doing all the detail.