Thaivisa Calendar 2019 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Click the green download button to get your copy of the Thaivisa Calendar 2019

A big thank you to everyone who submitted photos and a special thanks to Ron for his help.

calendar2019m.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Amazing photos for this year. Thank you. I find it very useful.

...........It would, however, be good to know where the photos were taken.

• Like 1

It looks great, but would it be possible for you to make a version where the week starts on Mondays as that is the standard in most of the world?

Looking through this calendar can come to the conclusion that in Thailand there is not much more than temples
... boring calendar .

Very beautiful and creative.. showcase of great smiling Thailand... delighted to having such wonderful calender as a very first New Year Gift from Thailand.Now I don't want any other calender, no more now.Thank you so much Thaivisa.Com.

Songkran has 3 working days as holiday every year, therefore Wednesday 17th April should also be noted as a public holiday.

The days with red text are alcohol-free days ? Like New Years Eve and New Years’s Day??

The Buddah days and king and queen days I can see but New Year’s Eve is dry ??

8 minutes ago, Guitar God said:

The days with red text are alcohol-free days ? Like New Years Eve and New Years’s Day??

The Buddah days and king and queen days I can see but New Year’s Eve is dry ??

You are confusing those that are red and those with the * its * days that are alchohol free.

On 12/21/2018 at 2:06 PM, Chromeman said:

It looks great, but would it be possible for you to make a version where the week starts on Mondays as that is the standard in most of the world?

Er...where do you come from?

I’ve travelled most of the world and have never found a place that starts the week on a Monday !

12 hours ago, Torrens54 said:

I’ve travelled most of the world and have never found a place that starts the week on a Monday !

In most of Europe the calendar weeks starts on Monday and follows the international standard ISO 8601 that defines Monday as the first day of the week.

3 hours ago, Chromeman said:

In most of Europe the calendar weeks starts on Monday and follows the international standard ISO 8601 that defines Monday as the first day of the week.

Well, most of the world isn't Europe, not even close.

• Thanks 1

That may be the standard you are used to but every calendar in theUSA starts on Sundays. Even though the work week starts on Monday.

Since I am living amongst Thai people a calendar without showing every week's Buddha day, "one Pra" is useless. But at least it shows confirm how most falangs do they best to integrate. (joking)                            A tiny symbol hardly visible every week would have been easy, but on the other hand, suffice to read many comments to realise this would probably have attracted so many ironic comments that I understand the graphic designer who preferred the umbrella rather than getting watered :laugh:

On 12/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, Torrens54 said:

Most of the world? Apparently not...

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia consider Sunday as the start of the week.

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/days/

Really? All my life I have had mostly calendars that starts with sunday , colored in red . And I am from europe.