Thaivisa Calendar 2020 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

A big thank you to everyone who submitted images to the photography forum over the past year.

And special thanks to those who gave permission for their photographs to be included in the calendar.

The calendar also includes all Thai and other significant holidays, including no alcohol days.

Click the green ‘Download this file' button to get your copy of the Thaivisa Calendar 2020.

cal.png

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

A big thank you to everyone who submitted images to the photography forum over the past year.

And special thanks to those who gave permission for their photographs to be included in the calendar.

The calendar also includes all Thai and other significant holidays, including no alcohol days.

Click the green ‘Download this file button’ to get your copy of the Thaivisa Calendar 2020.

cal.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just from my dodgy memory and my incomplete phone calendar, are there not going to be Soldier's Day, Teacher's Day and Student's Day in 2020?

out of curiosity I did try the download but stopped short of completed..... was hopping to see some tanned skin, nothing of the kind is there

• Sad 1

Stunning Photography! Thank You very much and Happy Holidays to all.

Edited by Dap
  • Like 1

Awesome calendar..  Big Thanks to al, that made this possible.. I do have a question why wasn’t my birthday marked and it an alcohol occasion.. joking of course ( not about alcohol). .. Best Wishes to all

may you have Good Heslth, Happiness and throw in some Wealth for good measures..

• Like 1

Great selection of photos. Appreciate the contribution by the photographers. Happy new year to all. ????????

• Like 1

Big thanks to all for the calendar! It's got everything I need on it. Thanks for being a pdf file so I can add the few personal reminders to it that I need!

Thanks, but would be nice if it were also in .ics format so it could be imported into various calendar apps that people check daily.

• Thanks 1

Like most people they have a calander on their phone but it just so happens i installed a new printer that needs to be used and the calender looks quite nice so thanks!