All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let's hope they have some tech savvy folk there to sort this site out.
  3. If you enter Thailand with a single entry non O you will be given a 90 day stamp. In the last 30 days of that permission of stay you would apply for 12 month extension.
  4. He just burned 30+ million so likely not in a talkative mood !
  5. Maybe, but i know my manners and never resort to personal attacks.
  6. confirm - Airport Plaza - - I think 3rd floor
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensions_in_the_United_States
  8. I would like to know if the new bosses will have the same or a different policy on tolerating racist hate speech including Jew hatred which is a form of racism. In the wake of the current Middle East conflict, Jew hatred has spiked globally, including on this forum, sometimes voiced by obvious Nazi types with obvious classic Nazi type rhetoric. People are saying the new thing will be very free speech. So will that be all encompassing or have limits regarding racist speech (whether politically neutral, from the "progressive" left or from the extremist right)?
  9. But... "Dan" . Where the bloody hell are you???
  10. So, you're one of those get banned and come back blokes, the bane of any forum, a good reason to keep odd-balls well out of the way........🥴
  11. Hi, I'm a little confused. Following the other thread re bt800,000. Applying for the Single Entry Non-Imm O based on Retirement at a Consulate requires bt800,000 equivalent in overseas bank account and gives you 90 days. Questions: 1. When I enter Thailand, when can I apply for the one year extension of stay? Only within the last 30 days (minimum 15 days)? 2. When does the bt800,000 have to begin seasoning in a Thai bank account? Thanks
  12. Looks like trumps latest scam isn’t working out so we’ll go figure lol he’s still working several others,after installing his daughter in law to run (strip) the RNC sucking up all the funds leaving nothing for down ballot candidates he’s demanding royalty’s from the down ballot candidates if they use his image!!wow!!the republicans really do need to revolt and ditch this albatross just wow!!
  13. Compared to many other airports and its services Suvarnabhumi is a quite nice and well organised airport, despite all the notorious complaints. Last week I was in HCMC, Vietnam. Passport control at departure was so overcrowded and the officers so slow, it took more than one hour to enter the air side. Never had something like that at Suvarnabhumi. Just one example.
  14. In fact I have a roll of single sided foil foam insulation I bought from HomePro. It says to point the reflective side UP towards the sun too.
  15. But cheaper than getting a wrap I would imagine.
  16. From my reading I don't think so but hey we can certainly have different interpretations of some words. Enjoy. Consider the source???
  17. A ban on pedantry would be a decent change, to be fair. As would a ban on the chronic misinterpretation of the vocabulary of the English language and fatuous posts.
  18. Hahaha,you are right.I did join a few months back.And a few months before that and a few(you know the rest) Reason being that i soon get bored with people who take life too serious. i suppose i am a bit of an odd-ball.
  19. Of course he does! What I've learned about the extraordinary cult of Trump, as a US-based journalist (inews.co.uk) What I’ve learned about the extraordinary cult of Trump, as a US-based journalist ANALYSIS One of Trump’s greatest assets is feeling no obligation to tell the truth
  20. Maybe she recently viewed The Princess Bride bit with Max the miracle man?
  21. Democracy? Nup. Last election is 100% proof of a lack of democracy. Rule of law? This is so far from reality to be laughable. Too many are above the law and/or untouchable. Human rights? Section 112 being weaponised clearly demonstrates that human rights are being violated. Not much of an alignment IMO.
  22. There are so many factors to consider in the roof tile versus sheet material heat absorption and reflection argument. Not easy to summarise, and unless a particular roof design, location and style is used, the argument could go on for many pages.
  1. Load more activity