All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Where is a min of 23c? Doi Inthanon is 23 now so maybe that's where they mean.
  3. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I'll mention it again. Shogun is well worth watching and currently at a 9.0 on imdb. I read the book a few times over the years as well as James Clavelle's other novels and I found this series to be highly entertaining and very well done. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788316/?ref_=ttep_ov
  4. It's not just Russians - take a look at other nationalities - some Brit and American "retirees" hold the same mentality.
  5. Worgeordie - Best advice I have seen on this thread. However, please don't use the plastic diver and sunken wreck in your tank!
  6. Interesting outlook - apart from the fact that a lot of the time to countryside is more polluted than the cities due to all the burning... Careful where you cherry-pick your arguments, its not as binary as you assume and there is often a contradiction to be made....
  7. Great post......Some guys here just can seem to let go of the idea that most laws and rules and codes a very very flexible here depending on which way the wind is blowing and the mood of the person interpreting the rules on that day.... Unlike the West where Tax rules are carved in stone..
  8. Opinions different from those of AI will not be tolerated. Nor will it be allowed to point out any ungrammatical errors in the text made by the almighty AI. Congratulations to aseannow, now you've successfully joined the Censors Club!
  9. Interesting you made this comment. A similar thought crossed my mind - ASEAN NOW Version 1984!
  10. Yet random people gather around a contaminated crater taking photos......😋
  11. Just realized I made a gaff in my explanation. The controls obviously TRANSFORM the AC to DC to power the control circuits and then the INVERTER converts the DC back to AC to run the compressor. My wife just showed me a new thing where the air conditioner runs on solar. I said good except we only use ours at night. She looked a bit confused.
  12. LOCK HIM UP! Then he can grift some more. I am rich REALLY RICH. Send more money
  13. How wrong you are. You must have missed the bit where I said “Lots of people on here live in remote villages …” Do try and read what’s said before making false statements.
  14. Government Promises to Ease Traffic Woes on Rama II Road Creative Common License via Bing Government spokesperson Chai Wacharonke has announced that the chronic traffic issues on Rama II Road will soon be in the past, with all ongoing construction work to be finished by next year. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325896-government-promises-to-ease-traffic-woes-on-rama-ii-road/
  15. The crazy part to me has been, all the hysteria all those years, and currently covid still exists, but the hysteria disappeared. People swallowed all the fear hook line and sinker
  16. I did some new thinking about this, my best guess is that memberships would need to be set to around 1 million baht nominal value (transferable perpetual membership with leasing options) and yearly costs to somewhere around 100k for 1000 members. That would net 1 billion for infrastructure and 100 million/year for maintenance. Regarding legal structure, Thai Law provides the "Association" as a form of Jurisdic Person that seems completely appropriate for a golf club.
  17. You’ve outdone yourself again. Good job. The CIA certainly did its job of brainwashing you. I must admit I’ve never seen brainwashing on the level that you have succumbed to. As much as you enjoy writing you must of been the “go to” guy for writing the SITREPS for the operators in the field. In addition to all the other correspondence required by Langley. They were kind enough to throw you a bone occasionally by letting you out of the office for a few minutes for your photo op with the Taliban as a souvenir. Surprised they let you go with all of your insider knowledge. As much as you love talking about yourself I/we are curious why you haven’t explained why you are no longer part of the CIA.
  18. Well done PM who has no Idea on Russian culture even here they are raping (sexual assault) Stealing (jobs and more) and running Mafi groups. Now what idiot clown face ? stay stum. You wanted them you got them.
  1. Load more activity