All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He’s playing as good as he ever has, some say even better. No reason why he can’t.
  3. So you know what's going to happen in 24 years from now... smart Alec?
  4. After years of Samsung I've now got an Honor, no going back for me.
  5. Didn't see any riding a horse and shirtless.... simply shirtless, yes!
  6. The police visit our 'red box' 3x a day.
  7. The driver of this car shows incredible behaviour. He almost killed a person, but the first thing he does is checking the car. Shame on him. Even if the bike driver would have been speeding, then the car driver should have anticipated this situation. Unbelievable that some persons here suggest that the motorbike driver made a mistake.
  8. There's another brick in the wall of the Shinawatra clan plans to regain control of politics and to continue no doubts in their shenanigans ( to put it mildly) and it doesn't seems that anyone out there care to stop them..
  9. Lame whataboutism. Do such hats even exist? Maga is a dangerous fascist cult of personality allied with enemy Putin. There is no equivalence to Biden, a normal pro democracy American president.
  10. Ammonia Leak at Udon Thani Ice Factory Leads to Evacuation Panic set in when an ammonia gas leak at an ice factory in Udon Thani, Thailand, led to the evacuation of around 20 homes in the area. The leak, which occurred around 6 am, is thought to have been triggered by high temperatures of up to 44 degrees Celsius and dated machinery. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1326034-ammonia-leak-at-udon-thani-ice-factory-leads-to-evacuation/
  11. Panic set in when an ammonia gas leak at an ice factory in Udon Thani, Thailand, led to the evacuation of around 20 homes in the area. The leak, which occurred around 6 am, is thought to have been triggered by high temperatures of up to 44 degrees Celsius and dated machinery. The factory is located in the Sri Samran sub-district, near a fresh market. The release of the harmful gas caused alarm as residents and market vendors quickly left the area. Local Thai authorities advised people within a 300-metre radius of the factory to evacuate and seek medical help if they were exposed to the gas. Factory workers promptly responded to the leak by covering the affected tank with ice, curtailing further ammonia discharge. Officers confirmed the leak was contained by 9:30 am. This incident follows a less severe leak last year at the same facility. Healthcare personnel, along with administrative officers, were sent to the site to assist and assess the local residents affected by the leak. The factory, which produces 100 tonnes of ice daily and houses up to 2,400 litres of ammonia in two machines, is under scrutiny by local administration and public health officials for safety assurance and determining the cause of the leak. -- 2024-04-27 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  12. They take my word that I still live in England without any documentation. So why wouldn't they believe I was living in the Philippines without any documentation? As for looking at passport stamps, I always tell everyone I don't have a passport. There's no requirement for Brit citizens living in the UK to have a passport.
  13. Well for the Fireworks competition that would have taken a good half hour, I was located further North and the Beach Rd was hellish crowded. Fortunately The Holiday Inn had opened up some facilities, for free too.
  14. Yingluck's Corruption Case Dismissed by Anti-graft Agency Yingluck Shinawatra. File photo Wikipedia commons Thailand's National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has unanimously decided not to challenge the Supreme Court's acquittal of ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and five others regarding allegations of improper dealings tied to a 240-million baht public relations campaign. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1326033-yinglucks-corruption-case-dismissed-by-anti-graft-agency/
  15. Thailand's National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has unanimously decided not to challenge the Supreme Court's acquittal of ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and five others regarding allegations of improper dealings tied to a 240-million baht public relations campaign. The charges stated that they had misused their authority by not conducting public tenders for the campaign, favouring media firms Matichon Plc and Siam Sport Syndicate Plc. The NACC alleged that funds for the campaign, aimed at promoting government infrastructure initiatives, were wasted when the associated roadshow was halted after a Constitutional Court ruled against the legislative proposal for the intended 2-trillion-baht loan. However, the Supreme Court disagreed, stating there was no harm to the state regarding contract negotiations and fund distribution. It noted that government organisations and the Cabinet supported the initiatives and the Budget Bureau permitted the contingency fund allocation for the PR project. The dismissal of the case removes further obstacles for ex-PM Thaksin Shinawatra - Yingluck’s brother- to regain full political control. Both Thaksin and Yingluck left Thailand to avoid jail sentences handed down by the Supreme Court for separate charges. Thaksin's return to Thailand and subsequent parole has sparked rumours that Yingluck may follow suit, solidifying the Pheu Thai Party’s stronghold, now led by Thaksin's daughter, Paetongtarn. TOP: Yingluck Shinawatra. File photo Wikipedia commons -- 2024-04-27 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  16. There's an inverse relationship between a man's IQ and the breast size he prefers. I, of course, prefer small breasts. And detest any fake ones.
  17. Thos policy was first introduced in 1946. After Brexit the situation remains up in the air even for pensioners in EU. Oddly enough, it is not in place for pensioners in the USA, but is in Canada and Australia. Pensioners in Thailand should have seen this coming as it is nothing new. Tge pension in 2000 was about £67 whereas now it is around £220. This is still tiny compared to countries like France and Germany. Even on £220 per week, pensioners still have to pay for healthcare.
  18. A few comments above suggest biker’s fault. Seriously? Bike is going straight, car is turning right. Speed is irrelevant. The car must wait until it is safe to turn.
  19. https://britishpensions.com/are-you-receiving-a-uk-state-pension/ https://www.canzukinternational.com/2023/02/canadian-mp-urges-canada-uk-to-negotiate-end-of-frozen-pensions.html https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2024-02-19/debates/24021975000085/FrozenBritishPensions https://www.gov.uk/state-pension-if-you-retire-abroad/rates-of-state-pension However, pensioners resident in the USA receive the annual increases
  20. If you have 36 qualifying years you are entitled to your pension, you’ve earned it. so for them to then freeze it just because you choose to live elsewhere is nothing short of criminal. Time for change but don’t hold your breath!
  1. Load more activity