All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I take Stinging Nettle Root Extract when I suffer from allergies. Coincidentally, my prostate health is all good. Is it related to my use of Stinging Nettle Root? I honestly don't know - but one of the things it says on the bottle is "For Prostate Health". It's a good supplement and very cheap so it's certainly worth trying!
  3. You haven't been reading the forum lately.
  4. I think for re-establishing fairness in women's sports, they should introduce a rule saying transgender athletes should only be allowed to take part in women's sports if at least 75% of men say the athlete is "hot". then it would be fair.
  5. Fecking cowards Useless husbands Useless boyfriends Useless drivers Say no more
  6. There's a protocol to treat H Pylori which is usually Omeprazole + two antibiotics (commonly, but not always, Amoxicillin & Metronidazole). Follow the protocol exactly as per your doc's instructions otherwise this pesky bacteria will stick around. H Pylori often becomes an issue with dysbiosis (where the mix of bacteria and fungi in your gut is out of balance). This can happen for many reasons but is commonly due to excessive past use of antibiotics. Good luck dealing with this and for sure, it is worth getting tested once you have completed the protocol to make sure the treatment has been successful.
  7. the more you misuse the word nazi the less people will give credence to your words.
  8. dude.. you have no idea what you are talking about. no idea how softwares works.. so on! you are ignored. i suggest you to stay away from keyboard for a while
  9. Best not to take any action off a phone call, especially if the caller is trying to rush you into doing something. Just go into your Bank or phone them on a number you find on the card or website, preferably using a different telephone from the one you used to take the call. This situation is only going to get worse, so we all have to be hyper vigilant.
  10. I would just do a SWIFT transfer unless you already have a 'wise' account setup and ready to go.
  11. few things here well you are talking about a youtuber... its their job.. to create a scene.. event.. content.. thats the first red flag for me. thats what i really hate about. tiktokers and youtubers. i was living in khon kaen are. my home was 45 km from khon kaen. it was 14 years ago and i swear that time there were no farangs in khon kaen at all. maybe 50 and thats all. 1 day i had to call the cops i will not give the reason why i called them.. they were on the scene in 30min which is seriously better then in many european cities. 1 day i had to call ambulance. same location. they where on the scene in 10min 1 day i had to call to police because of loud music in my muuban in bangkok.. and they were on the scene in 35 min. so far my experience with police is good.
  12. might explain why she is your EX.... children learn what they live...as per her kid https://xploreasia.org/thai-culture-the-dos-and-donts/ dont kill the messenger 🙂
  13. Personally I'd rather buy an old trailer in an RV park in Florida with monthly rent of approximately $500./mo.
  14. So, she didn't add their line ID and then got hacked. She actively downloaded and installed and clicked the button "This file can harm your phone". You are so clueless about things, it's hilarious. "Don't give anyone your phone number, you will get hacked' - wahahaha. The problem always sits in front of the display. Better log off, buddy if you're that clueless.
  15. That is what people go to Koh Tao for. The attraction was (and maybe still is?) a place to get PADI certification quickly, like within a few days. Even before the murder that brought the place into infamy the natives were not friendly. I went there some years back with the intention on moving on to see the other islands nearby; after experiencing the local hospitality I changed plans and went back to the mainland.
  16. yea. sorry about not giving more details. didnt think need more to say tbh. they send you a APK file with that line id. when you click that APK file it hack your phone
  17. well scammers pays money to people working in some companies which are taking your phone numbers. such as the money exchange thing starting with RICH... the guys working there are not getting enough salary OR its good to get some extra money. so.. why not give them some tel number.. lets say 1000 baht for 10 numbers.. how do i know.. i know
  18. His protectionist policies had positive effects and people are realising it.
  19. lol and then what? freezing suspicious accs? cancel latest transactions? you are aware that transactions are in seconds... right? you are a joke
  20. you of all people should know... 🙂
  21. Interestingly, there is also this. A New York Times poll found that a lot of former Trump-haters now see him favourably. Four Years Out, Some Voters Look Back at Trump’s Presidency More Positively The poll’s findings underscore the way in which a segment of voters have changed their minds about the Trump era, recalling those years as a time of economic prosperity and strong national security. [...] Garcia voted for Biden four years ago but has been unhappy with his handling of the border, crime, mental health and the rising cost of living. She plans to back Trump in November. https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/four-years-out-some-voters-look-back-at-trumps-presidency-more-positively/#:~:text=Views of Donald Trump's presidency,York Times and Siena College.
  22. you are so bull<deleted> they send you an app APK file when you click on it its done. no need to do any cover up in my post. its only shared to ppl know whats going on and inform. so obviously you are one of them.
  1. Load more activity