All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That´s like a nail in the coffin, right? 😂😂😂
  3. With all the alarming reports on the latest Boeings, I would dump the entire fleet of Boeings in service. The major global actors are switching to Airbus.
  4. Soon be in the past, finished next year if your lucky...
  5. I think it is the 3 month free visa now 2 months more, without having to show any funds that has fueled resentment against them. While it's not as easy for the rest of the Tourists. They should have been screened a lot more at the beginning to see if they had sufficient funds for a 3 month tourist stay, that may have kept the illegal workers out.
  6. New York Judge Juan Merchan provided the names of over 40 potential witnesses in the trial, where Trump faces 34 felony charges for allegedly falsifying business records over hush money payments to Daniels ahead of the 2016 election. Those potential witnesses also included members of Trump’s family, including his adult children Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump, as well as his wife Melania Trump and Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s husband. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2024/04/15/trump-witnesses-could-include-giuliani-steve-bannon-stormy-daniels-and-these-others-in-hush-money-trial/?sh=40d905142cff
  7. That’s not correct. Parts being bought from Boeing or Airbus. Not directly but through third countries, there are always someone who want to make some extra buck. Moreover, Airbus and Boeing do not want for their plane to crash whatever country it belongs, so the safety issues are being fixed directly, just not publicly.
  8. I say even if masking did help, it is still overreach. Yes. Literally… even if masking saves lives, you still don’t force people to wear masks. It doesn’t seem like people understand the framework of the above sentiment. Think of it like the 4th amendment and the right to be secure in your home. Just because it would save lives (perhaps it would) for government to be able to invade your privacy, it doesnt matter. You see, that’s how right works. If you trample on them the system is broken and you have bigger problems. so again, even if people die, you still should not enforce masks
  9. I almost believe that, landfill fire due to global warming ... Are people really that stupid
  10. The Russians will go back when things chill. Doubt however that the Ukrainians will do so. But to their credit, both nations do have a great layout of hotties in their 90D's !!
  11. Thanks for this informed video. It's so sad that these beautiful young girls have to work in this industry. My girlfriend comes from one of the poorest families I've ever met. She had a baby to a Thai guy, her boyfriend of 4 years, he left her and the baby before my girlfriends son was born. I met my girlfriend 2 months after her baby was born, she gets very little money (if any) from the father. My girlfriend has had a few jobs over the 2 years I've known her, Big C, pet store, electronic factory etc. The wage she receives is not enough for milk, nappies etc, she gives her mother 5000 baht a month to care for her baby. I give my girlfriend money for this and that, I want to help her, I'm not sure if she's with me for the money or she has feelings for me, we get along well together and I'm happy to be with her. In Australia we'd have similar prostitution if the government did not enforce garnishing of wages from fathers and social security, welfare. I really dislike negative comments regarding girls working in this industry, sure you get a few nasty girls but I'm sure most times it's the foreigners that ruin them.
  12. and once again you are claiming to know what I know. You don't, but I expect you will keep deflecting as you don't have much else. Am I mistaken, but wasn't 2019 over 4 years ago, yet they waited till the election cycle to prosecute.
  13. Sorry my post is correct, Thai Airways pre ordered the A380s in 2004. The A380s were delivered between 2012 & 2013, after some delays. https://web.archive.org/web/20110927145118/http://events.airbus.com/A380/prevArticleDetail.aspx?artId=327&dispBack=0
  14. Didn't catch where the incident happened in Thailand. News this morning Ch32. 20240426_080117.mp4
  15. I always wonder if the vaccine is so great why are so few people getting boosted
  16. What is it with these people? You would think old women should know better. Disgusting attitude and a disgusting person/animal
  17. Not such a disgrace that she feels she should go to court to offer moral support.
  18. Are you certain Something Happened, or was it a dream
  19. I'm poor and uneducated and I smoke a sh*t tons of weed. But I know a guy who is a genius, has more money than he knows what to do with, and he smokes twice as much as me. So now what? My above comment is about as pointless and inconclusive as this entire inane thread.
  20. That doesn't even scratch the surface or go into its off-label use as an anti-depressant, let alone its popularity as a recreational high in the UK and especially Ireland
  21. I do not think for 1 second that this Saga is over with! A lot more is yet to come and there is a very good possibility that the General Surachate ( Big Joke ) will be back and even stronger! There is a lot more in the play that we don’t know about! Stay tuned!
  22. If they finished all of the roadwork that they have started all over the city at the same time they wouldn’t have all of this horrible traffic. They don’t use their brains when they start doing this stuff or realize how bad it makes getting from A to B. Why they don’t work on the roads at night is beyond me. Believe me, once people keep getting stuck in all of this traffic with no way around it they will stop coming. Then they will start complaining about not having enough tourists.
  1. Load more activity