All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Someone may have already mentioned it but Yes we all know that I'm sure but when most folks talk about longevity it is about being functional for what ever time you do have. Surprising how many sit around saying their old so their done. The last 5-10 years of their life they may be more & more painful then they will wish they were done 😉
  3. Yup, I've heard a lot of people have had issues with Bitkub; I haven't. Perhaps it's because they have my tax ID on file. Likewise, have heard good things about Upbit.
  4. To be fair, beaches aside, the whole country's like that Boiling hot dump but it's cheap so...
  5. How would you know...I saw somewhere that around 3 mil baht changed hands. One can't be sure as this is not a public company to publish accounts.
  6. Just wondering but Wise charges about $142 for 800k Baht / 21,800USD What does a SWIFT cost these days for same amount? Lastly is Domestics Transfer to Bangkok Bank NY out of the question these days?
  7. Does this mean the radical Marxists who post here will finally be held accountable?
  8. Agreed. TheThaiger is known for copying other people's work and passing it off as their own.
  9. That would mean the government would have to investigate itself.
  10. So what's the plan? Will the server get an overhaul? It really is very slow. Will there be a rebranding? ThaiVisa was generally well-regarded while I think the rebranding to ASEANNow didn't work out so well and has been fraught with technical issues. What about moderation? Will this be a place where jokers are encouraged? Will the moderation be heavy-handed? Will it be a place for freedom of speech? Or will it just be more of the same....?
  11. I knew this guy was bent ever since the Koh Tao farce. Prior to that, I'd had a lot of respect for him.
  12. Coconut heads / Milk for brains. They won't stop until the entire country is covered in concrete.
  13. i would agree.....the OP seems to be defending her behavior and normalizing it as it being acceptable behavior in LOS....in a highly conservative culture---outside of the backdoor "illegal " sex trade
  14. If this was a deliberate fire, I think the arsonist was rather incompetent. The seat of this fire was a electrical device, not a common way to start a deliberate fire. The damage was limited to a small area of fire and heat damage around the seat of the fire, and most of the damage was from smoke.The premises has not been in use for a time, so if or how valid any insurance claim/payment would be is questionable. The arsonist normally wants to produce a maximum of destruction and for a large, spreading fire you would need the availability of fuel, proper ventilation, and reliable ignition. So you would expect to find evidence of more combustible material at the seat of the fire, normally more than one seat of fire, and possible evidence of an accelerant being used, Arson and insurance claims fires do occur, but are normally a lot easier to detect and investigate.
  15. Thaksin Seeks Annex To ‘Secret Deal’ To Bring Yingluck Back Home What can one say? Nothing to say really . We all know how this is going to end up. Everything has been arranged for years and Paid for . The Puppeteer Has got the Power and Billions to do what he likes.
  16. Big Kitrat is now running the book show 🤔
  17. Maybe you will be more free to express your views without fear of a ban by the tyranical moderators in the current system,after all a forum is all about free speech isnt it?
  18. Thought he was in Europe on a holiday, visiting the 'godfather' or some such 'excuse me, Im fuccccing off'!!
  19. I call BS on that... I was banned many times by the liberal left mod squad before I left for good last year.
  20. The law demands Defendant Trump be in court, the Judge may under limited circumstances permit Defendant Trump to not be in court and then only if The People do not object - so not at the Judges sole discretion. As for your point 2, it doesn’t matter what you think, Defendant Trump is indicted on 34 counts of fraudulent business accounting pursuant to another crime - not a Misdemeanor- 34 felony counts. Read the indictment and stop gaslighting this misdemeanor nonsense. Defendant Trump is indicted on 34 Felony counts. Defendant Trump is under the law. And he’s back in court again today. Enjoy.
  21. Just having a DTA does mean anything. If you have to dig into it to find out what is specifically exempt,. US SS, and government pensions are specifically exempt.
  22. This guy is almost as dirty as Joe Biden.
  23. but harm to those that called the cops..people with kids at the beach who clearly saw her ON the beach NOT in the SEA... not a farang as she is in USA-georgia where this misdemeanor is not looked at kindly at a family resort aka kids..NO proof this led to her death-8 months later!!! not an impulse motive and hearsay so youre at the beach and your young son tells you there is a lady outside your house within view doing this?...youre ok with that?..with your kids? how so..again not a farang as she is not in LOS.... she was referred to as wild--stole a car--used drugs--had sev kids with many men...worked at a strip club.....poor girl hear that ladies..grab your vibrator and whip it out in LOS as thais love this as per many articles we have all read about this week....but OP is ok with it in LOS..as hes a "local" probably on probation from car theft aka felony and not allowed to leave country....is girls doing this in patts in public a thing..for all to see???..as she could sell sex? illegally? and a work permit??? the video says it all..the cops seem polite and use body cams....the one cops even says he doesnt care she did it..just dont get caught he says......unkind how????? people called them and its against the LAW when would or did thais EVER accept this behavior in PUBLIC on a beach..please enlighten me...... each and every one of your sentences is bewildering and untrue to me...but i guess im the crazy one..esp on this site....smh
  1. Load more activity