BANGKOK 21 April 2019 09:25

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'll explain it for you. There are people on this thread who enjoy exchanging barbs. There are others who are enjoying outdoing each other in absurd posts. Do you get enjoyment out of being a wet blanket? If so, that's sad. The solution to your angst is quite easy. Leave the thread. We won't miss you.
  3. Of course there is never anything obstructing the view.
  4. My retirement extension in Thailand costs me 2000B per year, all-in. It takes me under one hour to obtain at an office that is a 10 minute walk from my condo (which I own outright with no limitations) and requires no special paperwork of any type. If I like I can stay here indefinitely without ever leaving, or if I prefer I can leave as often as I like for a total extra cost of 3900B. Someone please let me know when any other SE Asian country even comes close to that.
  5. After owning a Ducati Monster and trading it in on a Diavel I went for a Kawasaki Ninja 1000. I had good luck with my Ducatis and I enjoyed riding both of them, I guess that I just wanted something different. I've made a couple of trips on my Ninja and so far I really like it. Not too hot in our Thailand hot season traffic and the engine is smooth from idle to the top end, very tractable in stop and go city traffic. The panniers work great, very easy on and off and one key fits everything, bike and panniers. Add adjustable windscreen and a comfortable riding position and seat and I think that this bike is a winner .
  6. The day anything changes here just because a bunch of Farangs whine about it will be the day that a flock of flying pigs will be spotted doing loop the loops over Pattaya's now (presumably) lovely clean beaches. Nobody really cares what we think which is why our only option is to vent our frustrations on TVF, in a politically correct manner of course.
  7. C/h.. Please can you give me YOUR definition of 1.racism 2.a racist If possible..please do not give a wikileaks rant..as I am asking you for YOUR definition. Cheers Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  8. Good advice. The check in desks run from A upwards and the doors from 1 to 10, with door 1 being Desk A and door 10 around desk Q. The first desks are domestic with Thai international on desk H. In the absence of any positive indication, door 8 (Desk N) is a fairly good choice as there wouldn't be far to walk in either direction once inside the terminal.
  9. thats if the CCTV is working.....in many cases videos are kept on record for only 30 days then erased....so I have been told..
  10. Misery index is derived from a combination of unemployment and inflation rates, both of which are grossly exaggerated by the Thai Government.
  11. You can get 8% in Cambodia in a USD account. I only get 1.6% in Thailand in my TMB account.
  12. Lighten up. Have another beer. I wished the man good luck. What more do you want. Try a little levity in your life.
  13. Yes, seeing some reports that Wells Fargo, which previously sent OTPs to Google Voice (Hangouts), no longer does so. Simply put, GV numbers are registered as "Text-enabled, VoIP" and not as mobiles. Hence the bulk SMS services, utilizing Short-Code, cannot deliver SMSes. There may be some virtual SMS providers who can emulate SCSMS, but I haven't followed that business in ages.
  14. Don’t shit in your own nest better idea!
  15. I would like to know where you can get 5% interest in the UK on a secure deposit. I'm actually getting very slightly more on my 800kB here (2.5%) than I would get for a similar deposit in the UK (2.4%).
  16. For those who don't have the keys to decrypt this news: Haftar is allied to Salafist organisations, and against the Muslim Brotherhood. The Salafists are supported by Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood by Quatar. Get it? https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/haftar-and-salafism-a-dangerous-game Additional note: most Islamic terrorists who killed people in the USA and in Europe have been brainwashed in Salafi mosques.....
  17. I was wondering what that building was. My thoughts are similar. I thought they could enter the hospital grounds over the tunnel roof just before the open section. A traffic light controlled by the emergency vehicles could stop the southbound traffic allowing them to cross just north of that building.
  18. should bring up the problems at an A.G.M or get a petition together and go see the Management .....
  19. You totally distort my posts. That's disgusting. Shame on you. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  20. Your comprehension of the posts, needs to be revisited, if you think that's what are deciding. Thought my posts were abundantly clear.
  21. About 25 cm long ...Don't know how old it is ...
  22. Sorry..meant to say STAFF not stall. Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  23. I went there once and could not leave fast enough. I actually changed my return flight date it was so bad.
  1. Load more activity