All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. How is it possible that American Ice is able to operate undercover in Thailand? I had heard rumors in the past, but I thought they were nothing other than idle talk.
  3. he wasn't right. and he also misstated the findings. intentionally being dishonest.
  4. -The wet dream mating call of the incel loser. Do you think "the wokes" patronize the happy hour dumps that you call home?
  5. rolling your eyes twice and giving a hostile look is a passive aggressive engagement.
  6. For all those that think the US is delivering cash to a bank account in Ukraine
  7. laughable to think that a Tory government is pumping the money towards immigrants - basically the rich steal the money, and they get idiots to blame it on immigrants
  8. This stuff never happened to anyone else in the history of the universe, and yet it happened to Trump 87 times -that we know of. OK, they moan about Trump Derangement syndrome. But what about agog, slack-jawed, complete suspension of disbelief syndrome?
  9. Well, intelligence, to me, would start with being able to type sentences together, with spaces where they belong. And it does not belong between your last word, and the question mark. IF you had not put that unnecessary space there, it would have read correctly. OK, a little bit of my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder showing there....
  10. Come on, Sir... You do not, truly, believe that nonsense conspiracy-theory GARBAGE that I am an AI... Do you? I feel more empathy for others' conditions, not to mention sympathy for the Human Condition, than anyone else on this forum. You know what I say is true.
  11. Never take No for an answer in Thailand as each clerk behind the counter makes up his own daily rules and regulations, no matter what type of uniform he or she is wearing. Just try to come back the next day and chose a different counter and employee.
  12. Great choice. The more it annoys the wokes, the better. Wear it no matter how hot it can get. 😆
  13. Intelligence ? It can be defined in the guy who can chat up 3 different fine young ladies at the supermarket by the groceries section at Tesco Lotus and convince each one to end up in a wild pool party 4-some the same evening..... and the most important...to have all the excuses ready the next day to have them leave after of course they make him breakfast 🤣...such a fella would definately be our hero. 😅
  14. If I wanted to have sex with someone who hates me, I'd hit up my ex-wife.
  15. He's lucky they even showed up. From experience and reports from Thai friends, if it's a small matter and there is no option to make any money 99% of the time they dont show up. We had an issue with a drunk neighbor banging on our door all night so my wife called 3 different police offices and nobody showed up.
  16. Just slap some random photo on the news story ... that's the ticket.
  17. Universal list: Docs Extension of Stay based on Thai spouse.odt
  18. As indicated in my previous post, I received the endorsed email (step 5) and need to update information (step 6). I sent the BOI an email asking about the latest I can arrive in BKK in order to comply with the +60 days requirement if paying in BKK. The BOI response said since I haven't updated my information the clock hasn't started yet. I hope the endorsed status means my income and medical insurance are good to go, so the only thing I need to update is my projected arrival in BKK date and desired appointment date. Cash or QR code is acceptable. The BOI response also confirmed if paying for e-visa than there is no deadline on my arrival in country.
  19. Apart from all that, are you happy to be here?
  20. This sounds like something the left wing democrats would reinstate. Its always about regulation and control with the dems. They just cannot let anything alone.
  21. OK, I have a definition. Anyone that you see on a motorbike in Thailand is not intelligent, rather stupid in many ways. Therefore, if you do not ride a motorbike in Thailand, you are intelligent. Hows that for a definition.
  22. Poor ol Gamma, makes a half decent topic and gets taken apart. An AI construct though he/she/they may be, but it is still probably more authentic than 90% of the <deleted> on this domain.
  1. Load more activity