All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are very confusing messages about what we should eat to be healthy, and this is especially so for those who have chronic health conditions like diabetes. All of the research I have done suggests that low-carb is the way to go (for both good general health and especially for those with blood sugar control problems / diabetics). Think keto or carnivore. And the healthiest food you can eat? Red meat! Yes, it goes against the message that it is the mainstream media but this really does seem to be the healthiest way to eat. There is a lot of really good information FROM DOCTORS on YouTube. As someone diagnosed diabetic, you might like to check out Dr Ken Berry or Dr Jason Fung or Dr Aseem Malhottra on YouTube as a good place to start.
  3. Actually it was told by my brother, who was working in the real estate finance business at the time. No free Rolex, but I can tell you where in Bkk to get one for a thousand baht.
  4. good call on Index..id also try Global and Home Pro
  5. lefties you say?.. https://ny.curbed.com/2016/10/25/13405036/trump-tower-residents-list https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/controversial-residents-trump-tower/story?id=52577191 https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-tower-pac-rent-campaign-finance/2021/09/02/dfeae19e-0b2f-11ec-9781-07796ffb56fe_story.html feel free to counter with your LEFTIST links...or keep gaslighting.....no leftist is stupid enough to be seen alive in that gaudy sh*thole....
  6. your source link? someone is NY also offered to sell me a bridge and would thrown in a free rolex..
  7. Very wrong. People go to the destinations pictured in travel brochures and promoted by travel agents (today, both is mostly online, by Google, IG etc). And it must be cheap. BTW many tourist come in groups, they chose a package named "Thailand" or whatever and then they are ferried wherever the tour operator brings them. Or do you think a foreigner sits at home, brooding over a world map and thinking "I really, really want to go to Soi Pattanakarn 20"? They are brought to Pattanakarn 20 by the truckload busload.
  8. If it works for the op and wife then good for you....most people have enough to deal with in figuring out their own relationship arrangements without trying to tell other couples what they should do.
  9. seems to me its thai for thai in LOS and HE is NOT thai....laws or not....its david vs goliath should he upset someone......you take on one thai--you take them all on...ive learned my lesson..... I suppose as long as he is useful to them and they cash flows all is well....until it isnt.....I never spend money im not willing to walk away from in LOS.....I own nothing of large value here...and live simply
  10. Just make it 300 baht per day, to include accident insurance. Solves one “problem” Now, how to keep out the criminal dross?🤔🤔🤔
  11. Are you sure that 50% discount on tuition fee and not admission fee ? (schools also call this entrance / registration fees).
  12. And do those russian patients are trully sick or need help???? Or just wanna stay longer in Thailand so they not need to fight in the illegal war they have????
  13. Too late to edit, but for @ExpatOilWorker if you smashed your BMW, bent the wheels, had significant body panel damage and A pillar damage would you have to wait for parts? More than 32 days? How long would your "Performance Motors" stickers take to be reprinted? That is obviously the most important thing, as a BMW is nothing without the stickers....
  14. And this is important for what?????????????
  15. using my hand has achieved the same benefits and even helped me mentally and financially 🙂 no nagging or asking me why i no sleep or if i eat rice yet.....and get the whole bed to spread out! do unto yourself what you would normally do unto others......money well spent..on myself! 180 k annual + interest!
  16. But the partner banks from Wise in Thailand are the Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn, SCB and DeeMoney. That means, if you send money from abroad to Thailand via Wise, the money will sent first to one of these partner banks and then further to your Krungthai account. So it is not an international transfer.
  17. Many Thai girls get married at that age. A bit less in today’s world.
  18. is there a sliding scale? based on credit score? does being hansum too mutt offer a discount? what if I let her finish first? is there an allotted amount of boom boom per month? payment plans or layaway available..... do they accept apple pay? https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/a-fool-and-his-money-are-soon-parted.html
  19. They wont send you one automatically, if you want to file you will have to go to the Revenue office and get a form or file.
  20. Perhaps they unionized 🙂 Britman is on a layaway plan.....be sure to keep your credit score in shape gents!
  21. Today
  22. I think you need to review Thai custody law. You'd be amazed at how often "remote" fathers destroy the best laid plans of mice and men. Request sight and get this document translated before you get a shock. And you better make sure its recognised and not written on the back of a fag packet. ps - I hope I'm wrong but I personally know four examples where the spouse prevented removal of the child. That includes one former high profile member of this forum.
  23. Actually, back then, some mail programs executed code embedded in an email; thus, you could get malware installed by opening an email.
  24. I don't want to be away from my wife or daughter of course, but finances have been slipping for a few years, and it's another four before my pension starts. In the meantime I think I have a chance of earning some much needed real money- fat chance of doing that in this country. I posted because there was a story a while back of someone trying to return on a tourist visa, and spending a week in Thai immigration detention centre before everything got sorted.
  1. Load more activity