All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. wish I could have brought this here even just to polish............alas sold it in 2006 "The Final Edition Katana" Limited edition of 1100 made in 2000
  3. I know this sounds crazy, but couldn't you just, you know, pay the ticket? Problem solved.
  4. Perhaps, as is so common in Thailand, processes, procedures and interpretation of regulations varies tremendously from office to office. One round trip to BKK and back to CM netted me 4 speeding tickets from cameras. Those unpaid tickets ended up in a landfill somewhere. I've renewed car insurance and registration three times since the tickets were issued. No difficulty encountered yet. YMMV.
  5. So ironic. Unhinged and semi-senile Don Don wanted 1000's to show up. He got 10 people. Perhaps his pleas are going unheeded. Over the last week, demonstrators visibly identifying as supporting Mr. Trump — with red hats or clothing, or banners and flags — have never totaled more than a dozen. On most days, the number of people total in the portion of the park designated for protesters for or against Mr. Trump has never been more than two or three dozen. They have included tourists, locals coming to gawk, more than a few supporters of Mr. Biden, and proponents of conspiracy theories — including Max Azzarello, the man who, struggling with mental health issues, self-immolated on Friday.
  6. You need to discuss with your pyschiatrist and explain to him that in Thailand only short acting forms of lithium 300 mg are available. Priadel is sustained release so not the same. Your doctor might advise to switch to a different medication or to switch to short acting lithium on a different dosage schedule. In either case, best to make the change and get stabilized on it before moving to Thailand. I think you mean sodium vaproic acid not sodium valpuratte. This is available in Thailand in both immediate and sustained release. It is essential to know exactly what dose and type you are on. While these drugs in Thailand do not require a prescription, you should be under care of a psychiatrist to monitor blood levels and adjust as needed. The best source for that from Hua Hin is the government pysch hospital in Thonburi https://www.somdet.go.th/ It will be about a 2 1/2 drive or bus ride from Hua Hin. Best to use their after hours clinic rather than public channel, the doctors are more senior and in less of a rush.
  7. I've been in Irish pubs on St Patrick's and come chucking out time the places turned into a bad day in Beirut ....
  8. Have you got a strong p imp hand? Loan sharking and running a few girls will get you there.
  9. I entered Thailand with a Non-O Retiree visa (60 days I think) two years ago and I have had two annual extension of stay since. It’s my understanding that the extension of stay doesn’t affect the visa. So the visa itself is expired, it is just the basis on which the extension of stay was/is granted. Hence there is no visa that can be cancelled. My LTR got approved today. In the email BOI informs: : If you are currently on a Thai visa category which needs to be cancelled before receiving LTR such as Non-B, Non-IB, Non-F, Smart Visa, Non-O (except for Non-O Retirement visa, Thai Spouse, Guardian), please terminate the current visa while asking the immigration officer to allow extra days of permission to stay after the cancellation or arrange for the visa cancellation on the same day as the appointment date at the immigration office where you got your current visa from. So it’s my understanding that Non-O retirement and / or extension of stay don’t need cancellation. If anyone here has different information please let me know. I would hate to make the trip to Bangkok twice …
  10. to ram everyones mobile phone up their arse, curse of modern society..............failing that a big ferk orf yacht and I mean $20000000 upwards and cruise the world forever with no fixed address.
  11. yes saint patricks day is all about a calm march down the st. also if i am not mistaken the one pic you have decided to show about saint georges day looks to be taken from a uefa qualifying game or match.
  12. Rich housewives drink better booze and mess around with the help.
  13. Five of them were found swinging on poles at the TQ.
  14. Saint Patricks Day celebrations ... Saint David's Day celebrations ... Saint Andrew's Day celebrations ... Saint George's Day celebrations ... Saint George's Day Rally ... 83997309-13341495-image-a-3_1713892077295.avif
  15. This fella would have been my choice! Legend.
  16. Usually there'll be a regional or global map with the cities with servers available. You can click on a city or select from a list if there is one. It will connect to wherever you select. You can experiment by connecting, running a speed test, then disconnecting and trying elsewhere. I don't use Proton, but it's how it works with Nord.
  17. Saw "Civil War" today, pretty disappointing. 3/10 Civil War (2024) - IMDb Also saw the Japanese tear-jerker "April Come She Will" that I thought was pretty good, 8/10 Shigatsu ni nareba kanojo wa (2024) - IMDb
  18. Oh.. you mean the British patriot celebrating his country of birth... Are Scot's celebrating their national day a right wing bunch of thugs, Are Welsh celebrating their national day a right wing bunch of thugs, Are Americans celebrating their national day a right wing bunch of thugs, Are French celebrating their national day a right wing bunch of thugs.... The list goes on but I am hoping you get the point...
  19. Talking about B300- admission fee to counter over-tourism yesterday. Worrying about dramatical reduction of tourists numbers today? Sounds like a old song. Yesterday All my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday
  20. Agreed, but nobody was "off roading" on the beach! He hit the beach by accident. If he'd "skidded off" the other way, the consequences could have been far worse - "sorry I've got a bit of sand under the car" or possibly a head on colllision with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction?
  21. Same same with the German President recently. Except for New Zealanders all visitors to Australia must have a visa or travel authority to enter Australia. Australia even requires a transit visa even if you are flying out of Australia on the same plane! It is free and most applications are completed within 19 days!!!!!!!
  22. lol the point is exactly as I descibed Wise can send it around via 10 banks in a circle if they want to because the landing amount wont change 1 satang in the process On the other hand and I quote " The transfer is generally done in 2 days so not much exchange rate occurs either way" Tell that to the Brits after a certain day in June 2016 !
  23. Could you tell us the name of the Doctor that you saw. Thank you.
  24. With any subject we can all find arguments to suit our way of thinking and there will always be so called 'experts' (often getting paid to suit an agenda)who will push there ideals be it brexit,covid,climate change etc
  1. Load more activity