BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There is 20 years for 2 mio THB package: https://www.thailandelite.com/at-your-service/card/elite-ultimate-privilege-membership?locate=en And a 20 years for 1 mio THB package: https://www.thailandelite.com/at-your-service/card/elite-superiority-extension-membership?locate=en
  3. A thrice rejected WA purely timing? Would that be a 3 year time wasted exercise as all she attempted was a faux Brexit aka BRINO. Parliament now faces this alternative deal or no deal as Junker has ruled out any further extension, thus making remainers heads explode, primarily as they were relying on the Benn act as their ace card. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. To be fair we're living in clown world, and everyone is electing clown rulers, although May was a serious contender for clown PM, BoJo is the undisputed clown king (in the UK).
  5. There are so many posts about a house where termites ate the wood which seems to be the reason why the guy moved into the house of people who need their privacy, watch their soap operas when they want and how long they want. I don't believe the stories that make it look like he's innocent and had no other choice than moving into a house he's got nothing to do with. I think we had to read a lot of made up stories and it's time to stop reading them. Ex sold an engine? What does that have to do with a man from a totally different culture who doesn't seem to have any financial means? If the child really exists, I feel sorry for her and for all the people who have to put up with this guy.
  6. 1. Unless you have an address in Bangkok you will not be able to apply for a non immigrant visa in there. They have been doing home visits during the 2 week approval. If you get in in Bangkok you would have to apply for the extension of stay as well. If the application is done in Chiang Mai it will be sent to immigration division 5 in Chiang Mai for a approval. Best to do it in Chiang Mai. 2. General requirements are here. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_80 In Chiang Mai you have to have 21 days remaining on the 30 day entry or the 30 day extension of it on the day apply.
  7. Thanks at least i opened up a topic for others to take a peek at another side of the rolling ball of REALITY here. its been a good post from my perspective and had my bum spanked by a handfull of realists my fave was BM Sheryls take on it all amongst others.
  8. i guess you miss one word here - OUT. otherwise, all you say does not make sense
  9. Like Groucho Marx said .... Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
  10. In my experience of years of having cats here, the only two hospitals worth using were Kasetsart (providing you avoid the students and ask to see an Ajarn (teacher) ).... and Vet 4 https://www.vet4hospital.com/ providing you get the owner or his wife. Others were worse than useless, the worst being Chula Vet hospital. Thonglor hospital was also useless and expensive. Ignorance and malpractice are common.
  11. Stop scaremongering... None of the agents that have been around for a while are doing anything like what this thread is talking about. Yes you do need to be careful about an agent that does not have a business license, or real office... I did hear about some Indian agent a while back that was making fake stamps... But if you go to any of these agents that have been around for a while the only thing you will get is a REAL visa... This system has been around for a VERY LONG time, and I don't see it changing anytime soon. If anything more people will need to rely on agents.
  12. I think she's off to patpong now, working time.....making ha loi baht...
  13. problem is, as you mentioned, that banks abroad report foreign accounts to the country where i am tax resident. Banks abroad demand to know where i am tax resident and than report my account to that country. Thailand does not report. not yet. that is why i prepfer to move to thailand, to register thailand as my tax residency and than to feel more free about my bank accounts abroad. it is not me who make things complicated, it is the global system who becomes more and more like financial concentration camp. even using your card to pay in another country might be considered, technically, money laundry.
  14. "There have been claims made elsewhere in the Thai media - and on the Facebook page of Manasvee - that the army man will try to use his influence to escape responsibility." He's an enlisted soldier, his circle of influence is other enlisted personnel. In other words, he has no influence. On top of that there are situations where your superiors are going to just advise you to bring your own rope; because, they are going to hang you. This is one of them.
  15. That was purely timing, nothing to do with either character. Mays deal was voted down as there were enough clowns around thinking they could get better and held a decent hand. Johnson’s deal (Mays deal) MAY get nodded through as the aforementioned clowns now realise they have been outsmarted every step of the way by the EU and they’re feeding on scraps!
  16. Leo is still a small fish in a big pond, he also doesn’t have the final say as a majority of the EU27. Saturday in the HoC is the final showdown.... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Might be an idea to find out why your nose runs all the time before assuming anti histamine is the answer. I don't know why but if I drink a lot of alcohol my nose sometimes runs. Stop drinking ..... problem goes away.
  18. Jamjar will answer you shortly ...
  19. At 40 the exchange rate is about the same as all the other western currencies against the Baht. Canada, USA, Euro, AUS, NZ, GBP ..... all lost around 20% in the last 3 years.
  20. OP says: "Foreigners hate “Thai male” the most. They REALLY want Thailand to fail, they happy when Thai people die in the flood, on motorcycle, murder." Let me ask you, Lynn, are you mad? Seriously, what is wrong with you?
  21. I was well aware of what I said. By the way the word is despise, not dispise. I used the term very deliberately to bring some clarity to what I meant. Yes the Dudley Dorights of the world, and yes I do despise them. They are the people who do not want anyone else to do what they are not capable of, or do not have the balls to do. They insist everyone should come down to their level. And they are vocal in supporting the introduction of laws to force the free thinkers to comply to their idea of normal. They've been around for centuries. Nowadays we call them PC. They are Joke, as they call in Thailand, a weak watery rice soup fed to babies and old people. They add nothing to the human race at all. No meat and no spice. Was Evel Kneivel a Dudley Doright….no way. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin....I don't think so. They all had balls. I hope this clears up any misconceptions you may have had. 5555
  22. The problem is not the man in office. The problems in america are the banks,the feds and the stock market. These will destroy america. Trump is a liar and we all can see that. But he is not the cause of american problems. Americans and i am one are the problem. We are over the top consumers and the debt we have acumulated will send the world into a recession while america goes into a depression. We have added 36 percent to the deficet in 2019. Its going to crash and burn.
  23. That is not a government website you saw this on. It is one run by a group of local insurers. Note the disclaimer on the site. Attempts are underway to get clarification from Immigration on use of foreign policies. Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  1. Load more activity