All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. and your home country is where? never been an issue for me at Bkk after 15 yrs--US PP...6 months LOS 6 months back home
  3. https://www.ajc.org/news/who-is-nick-fuentes-and-why-is-his-antisemitism-dangerous-for-america Often praises Adolph Hitler. I guess you can relate.
  4. yep..returning in 2 weeks for my 16th year..always ONE way always NO visa..stay 6 months and go home..each time...6 here--6 home to work--rinse lather repeat 30 stamp at bkk--extend 2 land border hops which are allowed yearly and extend both--done and done....and im on my 3rd PP to prove it for the doubters
  5. In this case if I recall, some CCTV footage collaborated with what the shooter said. What do you think happened ?
  6. There always worth 35% to 40% more because they can be sold to a foreigner who can register the unit in his own name were as a Thai freehold unit can only be registered into a Thai name or Thai company
  7. You were saying how bad this is and how bad it will make Thailand look. And the legions of Thailand ridiculers here gave you a thumbs up. And yet all of you still stay in and/or visit Thailand and will continue to do so. I just find it strange. So in Finland it would have been 10 years and half that which would be 5 years. That's not far off from what this guy is getting.
  8. If you think that this is a tiny infraction, no wonder Thais want farangs to go back to their own countries.
  9. Provided you leave and reenter by plane every month. Is it to the discretion of the immigration officier ? I can't find any indication or guideline that says I basically cannot do this forever.
  10. are those tix avail to the public or just employees?....and yes jai yen yen...stay calm cool and polite!
  11. correct as i have had this happen once in LAX....just questioned about a visa..never denied to board..i offered to sign the waiver releasing them of duty..but they could clearly see from my 3rd PP ive been able to do my usual one way-no visa way for years with no blowback in BKK...as im in BKK with 4000 usd in pocket...why would a BKK IO say no to that........they dont......money #1 in LOS....
  12. I just watched some other of his Twitter clips. This guy doesn't sound like a Nazi. I mean, if what he says makes him a Nazi then everybody who's against genocide and war is a Nazi. Wait, maybe this is the actual definition for you now? Sounds very reasonable articulated. Thanks for calling him a 'Nazi', otherwise I wouldn't even have looked.
  13. Great sources. Notorious Jew hater plus child molester Putin shill. Stay classy.
  14. If the sellers visa has expired by more than 30 days then yes its a big problem , i had the same issue when i purchased my ex neighbors car , I had the two signed forms {POA and Transfer forms }, copy of signed visa and signed passport and the blue book , but the visa had expired , the transport office only gave me one option , to get my neighbor to return to Thailand , they just said after several attempts impossible to transfer.
  15. Its amazing what a bit of fresh air can do..............................mind you, he won't find much of that in Chiang Mai at the moment.
  16. And you're pleased with Biden stumbling around while his handlers gave over 100 Billion to Ukraine and just started WW3 for oil and military armaments profit. You are part of America's downfall, but you think those illegal invaders on the southern border are all well and deserving also. History will prove what a bunch of dolts the Democrats where during this time history.
  17. if an airline wont let you fly they lose cash aka the bottom line..if BKK denies you entry you jump on a cheap flight to vietnam/etc and enter another route--via land
  18. i flew SIn Air during the covid return rules...one way out of LAX..they only sweated me about the date of my neg coid testing results to fly..not a word about return tix..also they are jerks..not happy with the required facial rec they force you to use to board as well without option to opt out.......i recall him telling me to behave myself during the SIn layover....wtf.....they were late anyway so i had to run to catch my flight...never again with that airline..EVA for the win....
  19. im with you..never been an issue with me in my 15 yrs annual trips to LOS...returning in 2 weeks....one way no visa as always......3rd PP..same airline..out of LAX...carry on bag....
  20. A number of years ago, not long after TM30 registration became a requirement. I had a real fight with Korat Immigration over the initial registration - purely because Immigration don't seem to understand that a Usufruct is not a lease, is not time limited and conveys much stronger rights than a lease. They wanted to treat it as a lease and as such insisted that the registered owner conducted the TM30 registration. They eventually backed down when I showed them the Chanotte for my property with my name and the Usfruct registration on the back. However, I think they backed down because they were tired of arguing with me more than anything else. I was out of the country for a long time due to Covid and when I next visited for any length of time I tried to log and got a message on the screen in Thai which I was told meant something like 'cancelled' so as I only stay a couple of weeks each trip, I didn't bother and haven't since. I will be moving to live in Thailand later this year so I'm going to have to go through the process again - probably including the fight with Immigration over who can do the TM30 registration. When I did the original registration Korat insisted it was done in person but could be done online after that (when it worked). My problem is that if they insist on the registered owner making the application and I can't persuade them otherwise - she lives 200km away! She'd most likley give me her log in details so I could use it in the future but getting her there in the first place could be difficult. She's also a major dinosaur when it comes to using computers - she doesn't even have a smartphone. She also doesn't read Thai very well as her family were Khmer and I don't think she had much of an education. She does have a Thai ID card and owns other property so I have no worries about her legality but I would have to go to her with a laptop (and a translator) if Korat no longer require in person initial registrations. A few years ago when the TM30 debate was at its height, I'm sure I read a quote from a high ranking I.O. where he was stating that he wasn't bothered if landlord or tenant completed the registration, it just needed doing - seemed sensible to me. However, I've read reports on here since then where people have been told it must be their landlord but that's been for rented property. I'm also pretty sure I've seen people report that the website has been changed now and its much easier to use - correct? Is it still only in Thai language? Just like to know other people's recent experiences on this - especially people using Korat Immigration who have a Usufruct.
  21. Israel targeting civilians and killing Hamas in the process.
  22. yep and they are the same ppl that check you in at the airline main kiosk as ive taken note of this..ive been coming to LOS for 15 yrs annually ..never had a visa.and always one way and there have been many threads on this....yes im aware of the risk..im an adult......i always have a carry on..no checked bags....i will return in 2 weeks..same way..one way..carry on....have been asked in my 30 times crossing the planet less than 5 times....one airline asked and i said im leaving LOS after my 30 days and signal to my carry on bag.....BKK IO asked me last year...i said the same as he can clearly see im on my 3rd PP and has access to the my patterns of travel which have been the exact since 2008----arrive bkk--30 day stamp--extend--2 allowed border hops both extended...equals 6 months --no visa..return home--rinse lather repeat... my 3rd PP consists of stamps from bkk--cm IM--burma border--(now chang khong) and occas.laos trips for a thai visa but no longer see the need for an actual visa as im allowed to 2 yearly land hops... bought one onward fake tix once during the covid return calamity..never asked to show it--never been asked to show money--which i carry---never been an issue--again--im aware of the risk..im an adult.... also aware it could depend on your PP and your origin country.....i fly from LAX each time and using US PP........perhaps my hansum-ness helps......could also be you are a seemingly self professed "fugitive" 🙂
  23. Some of the posters on here are the equivalents of those Japanese soldiers who hid in the mountains for years not realising that WW2 had ended (though WW2 was actually real and not a psyop)
  1. Load more activity