All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Trink would be delighted to hear that he had historical significance. He was full of himself.
  3. That can all be done in 1 day - I did it. The only time it needs to take longer is if the vehicle comes from a different province and needs new plates - that can take another 2 or 3 days waiting for the plates. Insurance can be done online in around 10 minutes. By the way, 'getting the book transferred' and 'registering it under his name' are one and the same.
  4. The Thai horn of plenty - the cup that endlessly refills - especially if you have built your house on land Mama owns - pay off the debt or lose the house to the money lender, then they rinse and repeat. you can refuse to pay but then your girlfriend will be in a permanent mope - how can she be happy she will tell you when she has this "ploblem"? of course yours *COULD* be different.
  5. Another thai boondoggle that has failed and been Resurrected more times than the Dalai Lama.
  6. Make jokes in Thai. What I do. Women chase me.
  7. Thank you mate. Can you send me the official guidelines to this internal transfer visa within Thailand Cheers
  8. Well, his real name is Dan...........😂
  9. This explains why the majority of EVs are in the major cities. Wealth and EV ownership goes hand in hand. You capitalistic greenish!
  10. Sorry, are you famous or something? Please enlighten me as to why anyone would stalk a farang expat here on Asean Now? Are you an 'andsome man' by any chance?
  11. Had several specs from Zenni, all perfect except the last one in January which did not seem quite correct (progressive lenses). A chat with them and I got a full refund. Reverted to my previous Zennis. Off topic a bit. Watched a Dragon's Den where a couple were setting up 'pop-up' spec stalls, lenses ground there and then as you wait. They got their investment.
  12. Trink did write about Pattaya. I think once a month or so he would visit, and devote a few paragraphs to sin city.
  13. Caused by bad politicians like every other country. The 2024 leaders are terrible in almost every country but it has been bad for years.
  14. Same reaction to this as I had to the first post of his I read..........what a load of bollo x
  15. A selection of hotels in 1967, and their prices. $18 for a double at the Oriental. Might spend a year there. And the Nana is described as being "just out of town".
  16. The bar Association is neither Republican or Democrat, it will review the charges and make a decision like they did for Rudy Then we had Sidney Powell, Michael ,Cohen,Kenneth Chesebro,Jenna Ellis. All victims of the Democrats
  17. On the subject of Europe 🇪🇺. Interesting chart.
  18. My wife is a housewife, and even we are married, we have not registered marriage in Thailand.
  19. Yes, let's just say that. A challenge to find any sane reason to have them in my life.
  1. Load more activity