All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Absolutely especially in your case ! You Sir are a real charmer at 76yo !
  3. Too soon for a link, but I just heard on Al Jazeera that some drones from Lebanon got through israeli air defenses and struck an israeli town. Seems like it's really kicking off now.
  4. Yep ..pointless post ,glad your seeing the light Bundy
  5. Looks aren't going to change the Real you.
  6. I doubt you meant it the way I see it. IMO humans do NOT own the planet, we are merely a passing species that lives on it for a while, and if we keep going the way we are our passing will be coming sooner rather than later.
  7. Unfortunately another transphobe Vinnie , it may be your age Vinnie , get with the modern dynamic times , and try it. I started wearing pink nail polish sporadically at work
  8. I didn't even mention religion, but you managed to deflect it to religion,
  9. irrelevant, they could replace them all with cardboard cut outs, probably get a better result
  10. I'm sure that was a rhetorical question, but just in case it wasn't- America seems to be doing everything it can to expand the conflict, Iran joins in, America, Britain, Europe and various other hangers on join in, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen sign up and BOOM, WW3.
  11. Are they able to do diffucult surgery like this in Hua Hin? What hospital would that be?
  12. you mean the spread of Islam with its medieval properties, yes youre right I agree, the keep going to all the other religions who are at least way more tolerant
  13. Many Iranians want rid of the ayatollahs completely, graffiti in Iran asking Israel to target their HQ's there and wipe them out.....I agree they are so oppressed
  14. You guys don't have anything else, but Hamas, Hamas, Hamas. Some of us on here have moved on to talk about the real bully in the room and their illegal activities and crimes against humanity.
  15. Anyone else notice that on the 7-11 logo the word "ELEVEN" has the letters in all upper case except the final "n" which is lower case, but in a larger font so it is as tall as the other letters. 7-ELEVEn
  16. Can you prove they are not true? I doubt it. Even if it was 50% less, that's thousands too many.
  17. Please show some respect for the deceased, his partner and his family who may be reading this. Some insensitive posts have been removed.
  18. she "claims" per others..and YET isnt sitting in the room defending her cash cow grifter fake marriage....gtfoh
  19. Pattaya Teenager Flashes Two Guns During Songkran, Later Arrested By Aim Tanakorn Pattaya —A teenager was caught on camera brandishing two firearms at his rivals during a Songkran celebration in Pattaya on the evening of April 15th, 2024. The incident occurred just a few hundred meters from the Pattaya Police Station. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325115-pattaya-teenager-flashes-two-guns-during-songkran-later-arrested/
  20. Pattaya —A teenager was caught on camera brandishing two firearms at his rivals during a Songkran celebration in Pattaya on the evening of April 15th, 2024. The incident occurred just a few hundred meters from the Pattaya Police Station. At around 10:06 PM, Pattaya police received a report from a concerned citizen who had captured video footage of the altercation. The video showed a group of teenagers engaged in a verbal dispute before one man, clad in a white shirt and long pants and having a black backpack, pulled out two unidentified firearms and pointed them at the other parties involved. The terrifying incident occurred on Soi Pattaya 7, shockingly less than 500 meters from the Pattaya Police Station. The gun flashing caused widespread panic among the numerous tourists enjoying the Songkran festival at the time. Pattaya police immediately inspected the soi, but no one was willing to provide concrete information to the authorities presumably out of fear of retaliation from the suspect. The police collected CCTV footage from nearby cameras which helped to identify the suspect. By Aim Tanakorn Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-17 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  21. only because it threatens her prenup and free ride.....birds of a feather....such a loving couple btw!!! 🙂
  22. It's interesting that it's so commonly accepted world wide that israel is committing genocide that we can say it on here now.
  23. more bs using "emissions" global warming as the go to for any reason to prohibit.............. ok so we go all electric we can speed up right? i mean ....no emissions, no wait it will then be particulate matter from tyres right!!!
  1. Load more activity