All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not the first one , murder victims have been found in water tanks in Bangkok, regards Worgeordie
  3. Oh no,another one! If it wasn't for the help of Germans you would still be a colony of the UK. Read and learn.
  4. Yes, congratulations on the detective work of the last X post which links to all the info
  5. Wrote the man who doesn't even know the title of the book he claims to be so fond of!
  6. So, influential figures would like to crack down on influential figures?
  7. Right . So Jews on the street could be attacked by Muslims/Anti Semites and Pro Palestinian supporters . Its not just Muslims who could attack Jews as you correctly stated Its not just Muslim and Anti Semites who may attack Jews as you correctly stated . We agree on that . Its Muslim, Anti Semites and pro Palestinian supporters who may attack Jews and that's the reason why Jews need to be removed from the location of where the PP marches are being held
  8. Campaign Against Antisemitism @antisemitism CAA is a volunteer-led charity dedicated to exposing and countering #antisemitism through education and #zerotolerance law enforcement Non-Governmental & Nonprofit Organization United Kingdomantisemitism.orgJoined August 2014 9 Following 60.4K Followers PSC @PSCupdates Palestine Solidarity Campaign campaigns for peace & justice for Palestinians in support of international law & human rights & against all racism. RTā‰ endorsement Londonpalestinecampaign.orgJoined November 2009 1,692 Following 101.2K Followers
  9. Before you get too conceited on geography, please note most Americans think Australian cities have kangaroos hopping up and down our thoroughfares.
  10. Our new condo has purifier, but I'll drink it out of the tap prior. Used to add bleach but just became too lazy You are aware that boiling water eliminates pathogens generally speaking...?
  11. Well the natural gas vehicles were put into the fleet quite some time ago and obviously the BTS and the MRT are making a contribution to cleaner air. Beyond that, please list the accomplishments of either the current administration or the Prayuth Administration when it comes to cleaning up the air, and the environment I'm anxious to hear them.
  12. Yeah? Show us the video of the Democratic assault on the Capitol with the violence, the B&E, the attempts to take over the Senate...
  13. If I remember correctly, the most "problematic" document that they asked me was embassy-certified passport translation legalised by MOFA in Chaeng Wattana. The rest of the paperwork was the usual documents.
  14. What's the use, if then they just spend a few months in hospital and get released...
  15. Food delivery - spare change from order /notes Taxi - spare change - b5-20 Local restaurant - spare change from notes - b5-20. Special services - depends - b100+ Pretty much nothing unless I've made special requests GH, Hotels - nothing
  16. And therein lies the rub - TRD is not at all prepared at all to deal with many thousands of claims made under DTAs. IMO their default position for Somchai in the local TRD Office will be to deny and impose income taxes based on the total money advised in the rerturn as remitted into Thailand. I have previously stated what happens if TRD makes an arbitrary decision - you have SFA ability to challenge that - and you must pay whatever Somchai decides within 7 days and (maybe) you will get a refund if you win in the Appeal Tribunal or Court (good luck). You can be fully informed and legally represented and argue and fight and complain - but IMO the best strategy is to be informed and avoid if at all possible, interacting with TRD - at least for the next 2-3 years.
  17. IIRC Europe certainly needed Uncle Sam in the aftermath of WWII, hence the Berlin Airlift and the Marshall Plan. Why did you choose a nom-de-plume whose namesake headed up the NKVD during Stalin's purge of 1934 - 1936, only to be executed in 1938?
  18. Are you referring to the United States? Or South America? Can you please clarify. Thai's are experts in geography as well know. My favorite question from them is. Is it hot in America?.
  19. Not sure where to start on this. Perhaps just with "there there, now put the keyboard away Mr. Riclag, it's time for your metamucil and green jello". Attacking your own pollsters is not the flex that you think it is...
  20. Too true, then there are ones like an Ozzie mate, bought a tiny bar on theDarkside for like 50k,lives above it, little gold mine.!
  21. It was even cheaper before you bought, got 15 rai 3km from main road Phetkasem for 800k baht for all of it not per rai in 2011, Fort Thanarat down the road No global then, think theres a private school almost opposite Thanarat fort just past the traffic lights heading towards Pranburi got a big ad outside it saying how good they are.
  22. Do you not have a Thai that will go with you, to get it Explained ?
  1. Load more activity