All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think you are overdoing the "what really happened", besides, if the Thai lady was the instigator, she probably wouldn't have reported it. Do you really think the shop lady abuses her customers to lose tourist trade, I don't think so....😉...............🤭
  3. is she single? lol ... yeah a whole set of new and old friends and family will come for a donation, aka loan they will never pay back, because she can afford it
  4. I am still waiting for anybody of those “whole-picturers” to present a plausible version which could justify the Kiwis’ behavior even in the slightest.
  5. Is there any evidence that poor airport screening has anything to do with these bad actors? Wouldn't the rampant police corruption and bribery be a more logical place to start looking than slowing everyone down at the airport? Smells like security theatre.
  6. What people should really be focused on is what kind of blow back this rash of shocking incidents this might elicit from immigration. The over-tourism and massive wave of foreigners granted tourist visas (especially in Phuket) appears to have reached some type of tipping point where certain people think they can do whatever they want in the Kingdom (incivility, disobeying police officers, ignoring work laws, ignoring visa terms and conditions, engaging in criminal activities, assaulting and verbally abusing Thais), I think they're going to be in for a rude awakening if we don't collectively clean up our act. Heightened background checks, increased visa fees, increased visa requirements, retightening of TM-30 requirements could make the visa application and renewal process far more arduous than it currently is. And that's not even taking into consideration the increased likelihood of use of lethal force by police officers, and an erosion of general goodwill towards visitors are all possibilities. Again, people like this need to clean up their act. Make no mistake, they are doing a great deal of harm, and potential repercussions could well be lurking right around the corner.
  7. If they stop letting in the bad guys in the fisrt place, then it would far better for all of us.
  8. Money and influence buy you freedom look at some of the cases over the past years convicted of drug offences in Australia but now sits as a government minister ,RedBull killer , fugitive not one but two . I rest my case
  9. how is imported corn related to pm25? animal feed and leftover plant does not get burned ?
  10. You are right,so far no video so no one knows what happened. So don't say "what really happened" You do not know.
  11. They are the sons of multi-millionaires and I have no doubts they are doing exactly what they have been told is in their best interest to do right now by the highest paid legal help money can buy. Your generalization of Thais has nothing to do with this topic either way. Humans in general will lie and refuse to take responsibility when being accused of a crime.
  12. I have read on this forum about some guys who just put the 800K in 2 months before, got the retirement extension and then used all the 800K. The following year they just reapply for a new extension, thereby, not having to keep money in the bank for the additional 10 months when they obtained the extension. What is wrong with that method? I suppose a bit of messing about.
  13. I see a conspiracy here! Biden importing immigrants to reduce crime rates in the U.S. 😀
  14. don't worry, in 20-30 years a thai will claim they just invented it... just like everything else... anybody heard anything about thai vaccine recently ?
  15. The suicide attempt occurred perhaps because it made him feel like he was flying on a toy...There are very sensitive people out there.
  16. I think you have just got the daft post of the week award............🙄 A Vietnam shop I get a few things, you take your shoes off, the shop inside is spotless, and really helps in the rainy season, eh.........😉
  17. I am not justifying anything, it is you that comes up with excuses for the terrorists attacks, for without 7/10 none of this would be happening. And your history lessons are worse than tiring and used by yourself and others to deflect the real reason that Israel has taken to make sure that the barbaric attacks never happen again. "The world will not tolerate such a situation" please spare us your imaginary dramatics.
  18. Did Trump himself ask for a bench trial and NOT a jury trial? If so then he brought it on himself. About 2,910,000 results (0.32 seconds) https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-no-jury-fraud-new-york-judge-arthur-engoron/ https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/deadline-legal-blog/trump-bench-trial-new-york-fraud-rcna118455 https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-no-jury-bench-trial-ny-fraud-case-paperwork-2023-10 https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-civil-fraud-trial-jury-b2423006.html Lots more links where they came from.
  19. Language is so important isn’t it? Tourist : Welcome to Thailand ! 🙏 💰 😊 Foreigner : Hello hello, what’s going on here then? 👮‍♀️🦹‍♂️😞
  20. If I were the Thai government, I’d start investing in education, trying to change the mindset of the vast majority of people. Because right now, there’s too much ignorance, too much indifference and (way) too much selfishness. Most people just don’t give a damn. But I don’t see that happening any time soon. Educating the people is dangerous as far as the elite is concerned, and as long as they call the shots, nothing much is going to change.
  21. If it is dressed up as a statement of fact. Fox comes to mind.
  1. Load more activity