All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Drinking alcohol the bane of all do gooders. No matter how hard they try to stop it people will drink
  3. It was the Untied Kingdom who were on the land at the time , not England and the United Kingdom didn't even want the land , it was the U.N that gave Israel and Palestine Countries , it wasn't England/U.K
  4. Not from Thailand ... not that I've seen or were posted. And if so, you know they'd be posted on AN.
  5. There are more and more overstayers IMHO this days than say 10-15 years ago: draconian visa regulations, 500thb/day fines and long bans leave no option than just say "sc*ew it all, I'll stay over!" Plus corruption of course. 8 years? How about one huge brit who came to LOS in 2005? and in 2016 his son arrived works as a teacher in BKK? Not a single complain though
  6. He would have been shot dead 100% by the cops in the US for such a display.
  7. I think Dogging is better. Edge of rice field 1998, out skirts of Udon Thani
  8. Running out of electric and not having a 'can' to go get some. If I/we don't own an EV we can't answer your question, but there are tales galore on the Internet.....🤗
  9. I didn't lie, you simply can't understand what I posted. I posted screenshot from Charge Loma app that only showed chargers with fast plugs, as that is exactly, the only filter I chose; 1 plug type, the fast plug. I later posted screenshots from 3 separate vendors, again, contradicting your silly statement. You can count past 10, so add them all up, and they'll probably be close to the Charge Loma apps count, since the 3 main vendors. No apology expected ... have a nice day
  10. Please Great Britain we are for the time being the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. That is the sovereign legal country not England. UK for short.
  11. Come on with the judgemental nonsense. She was only taking a pee not dropping an atom bomb. Many men, myself included have to pee while out and have to find a quiet corner somewhere to let it all hang out.
  12. WARNING- SICK JOKE AHEAD!!!!! "What is the best thing about dead baby jokes"? "They never get old"
  13. Strange response to claim I was not honest, clutching at straws and off topic. 4 weeks in a forum post is accurate enough when the report says within one month.
  14. You assume the Israeli government would care about the few posters here to pay money for it. Whatever else they are, they are not stupid ! One of the processes is called shadowbanning - so the user can still post, but their posts do not appear in feeds and the only way to see them is to go directly to the feed concerned. Other power users can pay for the blue tick and then boost their posts. Israel is undoubtedly doing that. What I will say is that pro Russia accounts are being boosted and pro Ukraine ones less so - Musk is pro Russia of that I have no doubt, and pro Trump as well and wants him to win. Indeed, a lot of Ukrainian power users complain bitterly about the imbalance on the platform. Ukrainian users on X (Twitter) and Meta-owned Instagram have also complained of “shadow bans,” where a platform limits engagement with a user’s content by tweaking the platform’s algorithm. According to Joris, shadow bans are far from a conspiracy theory but rather a common tool used by social media platforms to influence what users see. Shadow bans are particularly problematic because users are not notified, says Joris. They are punished without knowing that they did anything wrong and have no opportunity to appeal. In its report on social media in wartime Ukraine, CEDEM recommends a whitelist system that gives media organizations additional protections in conflict settings, which would go a long way to fighting back against disinformation. https://kyivindependent.com/social-media-giants-unbalanced-fight-with-disinformation-in-ukraine/
  15. it appears he may have just signed his death sentence Speaking to Russian air force pilots late Wednesday, Putin said Moscow has no intention of attacking any countries in NATO but that F-16s could be targeted wherever they’re located if they’re being used against Russian forces. “Of course, if they will be used from airfields in third countries, they become for us legitimate targets, wherever they might be located,” Putin said, according to Reuters. Putin Vows to Blast the West’s F-16s Out of the Sky in Ukraine https://au.yahoo.com/news/putin-vows-blast-west-f-100919254.html
  16. As I'm sure you have already learned, the more 'poorly educated' the poster, the more sure they are of all their scientific "theorems". Some are saying a second here or there won't affect them, but apparently they missed the part about computer systems, particularly how few are capable of subtracting a second. Of course such things would only matter in the modern world, and many choose to live in the Dark Ages, when computers didn't drive everything from air traffic control to power systems to nuclear reactors to street lights to...... If any problems arise from this rotational and tangential momentum changes, the usual suspects will blame "woke libtards" or maybe vaccines.
  17. A Sunday school teacher posed a question to her class, "If I were to sell my house, car, donate my possessions to charity, and give all my money to the church, would I get into heaven?" The children unanimously replied, "No." The teacher then asked, "If I were to keep the church clean, mow the lawn, and keep everything neat and tidy, would I get into heaven?" Once again, the answer was a resounding "No." Apparently perplexed, the teacher asked, "Well, then how can I get into heaven?" A quick-witted five-year-old boy piped up and replied, "You have to be dead first!"
  18. But how do you know they're pointless if you don't understand them?
  19. What would your concern be ... as seems plenty of fast chargers:
  20. A Scottish thief stuck a pistol in a man’s ribs on the stereets of London and said, “Give me your money Jimmey.” The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said: “You cannot do this, I’m an MP!” The thief said, “In that case, give me my bloody money back!”
  21. What do you mean by yield to the left? Are you confusing American roads with Thai roads?
  22. OK: No pay, no Sticker.....Its your choice.
  1. Load more activity