All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 2 Adults with 2 kids on a bike, normal around here,
  3. The article is based on the taxation already in the process of being applied. It’s an assessment of those tax increases.
  4. Isn’t this the part where you contact the UK embassy on his behalf to obtain a document reassuring the anatomy department that he is truly okay with this and that there won’t be any legal or familial issues?
  5. The company will develop mathematical models of financial markets, no trading, model building and coding only, all staff will be Thai with at least BSc in Math. "offering investment advice", no thank you, I am highly introverted!
  6. OK. Which conditions does Defendant Trump meet such that his presence in court during his criminal trial is option. https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_43
  7. There are a lot of Russian musicians, artists and other media figures who are openly against the war. But of course they had to give up the ability to live and work in Russia.
  8. It blew in 95 and it still blows today. However, with the death of Amiga computers I have no other alternative.
  9. What a load of BS from the Thaiger again. NOBODY recovers from a critical illness in "just a few days" especially if they are supposed to have been in a hospital for 6 months before that. It is however a report from the Thaiger, in which both the truth and the "Thaiger" are only tenuously connected. The Thaiger also studiously ignores the fact that Thaksin was deposed in a military coup, and that NONE of the generals have ever been punished for it, nor for the subsequent military coups.
  10. That article is a prediction. Lots of "will be", "on course to be", "experts have predicted" etc. Better we stick with the facts on what has happened, as detailed in the OP. The UK doing very well compared to some of the EU's largest economies, like Germany and France. https://www.euronews.com/business/2024/04/16/germanys-economy-still-seen-to-be-suffering-the-most-in-europe Seems like Project Fear was a load of rubbish. If only someone had said so at the time... Oh, wait a minute...😃
  11. Not overly concerned about 'adults' killing themselves.....but it does annoy me to see kids sat on someone's knee in the front of a car or gangs of kids in the back of a truck been driven by a complete moron who thinks he is in an F1 race.
  12. I suppose you got a lot of time, I'd say too much. Otherwise, you wouldn't post all that nonsense. You are really a nuisance. As I said, your EGO is bigger as common sense. Buona notte. Ciao!
  13. It disperses quickly. One of the cheapest, and very efficient refrigerants. Ice plants use it because it's inexpensive and highly detectable. One thimble-full of liquid ammonia will empty very large room quickly, as humans will not tolerate concentrations above 100 parts per million. 50ppm is the international exposure level over an 8 hour period (work shift) Humans can detect 5ppm by smell. As long as maintenance is done on valves, piping and compressors, ammonia is safe enough, compared to undetectable refrigerants. Maintenance is the key [my experience in ice plant maintenance, repair and rebuilding Vilter compressors]
  14. 1300 from HomePro in Chiang Mai but there was a cost for an extra stand also since we raised it off the ground compared to the old machine.
  15. Come on, someone has to say it.....something 'Phi Shi' about this story.
  16. I must admit though, I got my LTR in 2022 when the old tax rules still applied. Anyone getting their LTR this year needs to make sure they remit income from previous years as I did when I first got my LTR.
  17. When you jump in on sub threads, it's probably better to read from the beginning.
  18. Thai TV always shows commercials for SUVs in this "out into nature style"! Maybe the lever should be applied here first!
  19. We have several experts here on this subject. But I hear M'soft is getting more anal about promoting Win 11 to those still on Win 10, so it's good to be reminded of the workaround, for those still unaware but interested.
  20. To me, it is virtually unheard of for blood to be drawn from an artery in an outpatient setting. I think it's 100% from a vein. The only place you might have blood taken from an artery is in the emergency department or if you are admitted and have a severe condition.
  21. What a crock of sh it. They did what they're paid to do - for a change. Just like the Aussie broad that shot the guy who brought a knife to a gunfight. These days women are "heros(not heroines?) for performing the most mundane tasks. One area that I will give females credit for is being able to de-escalate confrontations before they become violent. Most men still won't punch their lights out, but that segment of the population is being replaced by newcomers who believe a woman's place is barefoot and on her knees. Good luck to the ladies on that one.
  22. So did I, for years. Post Covid, we got a phone call from the ISP on about my 3rd or 4th day back, saying someone on our network was using a VPN and that needed to stop. YMMV, but that was warning enough for me.
  23. My bro who was visiting me in 2015 almost got into a fight across from Pratunam market with two Chinese guys who, despite our pleas not to spray us with water or powder, still threw almost a full bucket of water at him. We went through Silom, Sathorn, and some other places and weren't sprayed by anyone after pleading with them, but those particular guys just refused to listen to our entreaties.
  24. The only surprising aspect here is that anyone is bothered about keeping this deal a secret.......he has money, he can do what the hell he likes.
  25. And no stupid 90 day reports! Quick access through airports. Just keep earnings offshore for 12 months (I get 6% on these deposits) and bring in the following year “TAX FREE”. All the way with LTR!
  1. Load more activity