All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There have been severe weather warnings for at least the last 3 wks with no severe weather resulting. If anything so far the hot season hasn't been that hot IMO. As for summer storms one last week (nice storm for about an hr in Kanachanaburi where I was at the time) but that's been about it.
  3. i think no-one would mind a few EV news from abroad, but you seems to do it exclusively ... it looks like an obsession ... just try to stay at the topic, thank you!
  4. Well fed? A couple of excerpts from that article below. With only a trickle of aid getting into the starving north, foreign governments have turned to airdrops as “a way to show that they’re doing something,” said Shira Efron of the Israel Policy Forum. The problem is that “airdrops are as inefficient as they are dangerous,” according to a source from an international NGO working in Gaza who asked to remain anonymous. [...] Tragically, on Monday, people drowned as they tried to get the crates landing in the water, witnesses saying some of the dead were children.
  5. Good point! However I feel that’s the second most important. First one is to find an ORPHAN.
  6. i went over to EZITIMIBE as the side effects of nausea and vertigo and dizzy head were too inconvenient all ok now with eztimebe
  7. Jeez, another fanboy picking up on a word or two and missing the meaning, deliberately. Maybe he didn't use ctrl c + ctrl v on a computer, but his column was a mish mash of copied bits of readers submissions, "jokes", and other circulars. He might have received them by morse code or smoke signal for all I care, then he bashed away at his typewriter and copied them. There, make sense now? Willing to debate his merits as a columnist or journalist, willing to debate his contributions to society (er, none, other than the dangerous spreading of incorrect and totally irresponsible HIV information), but stop picking on individual words when my meaning is clear. Hopefully you've got it now. The previous poster decided he could only pick on my timing of email (since corroborated by another poster that it was widespread in Thailand in the mid 90s as I suggested) and not deny that he just copied stuff - his thing was just "email didn't exist". Now you are doing the same about the technicalities of copying and pasting at the time. Tiresome. You loved him, we get it. You were a monger, nothing wrong with that at all. But I stick by my guns that he was talentless, arrogant and irresponsible and it is amazing he lasted as long as he did. I always wonder what the girls thought when they say him coming in to the bar again.........oh God, who's turn is it this time?
  8. Absolutely, otherwise I am certain otehr relatives will have the same issue. But hey, you are a rich farang
  9. Here's an idea for those reading here... When I was getting serious about my then future Thai wife, I made sure we sat down together to discuss our future. I made a proposal to her, and she accepted it, and we've almost never had an argument or dispute about money things in the 10+ years we've been together now. I told her, I'd financially support her and our married life together fully, and whatever money she made from her job was hers to keep and she could spend her earnings on her family/parents as she wished. And in exchange for that, she (the wife) would never ask or expect me to provide any money for her parents, relatives, acquaintances, etc. It's an agreement and solution that's worked out well for both of us thru the years. And it's been a good incentive for my wife to do what she's done, and that's been to advance to a pretty successful, well-paying business career of her own (with some consulting help from me along the way).
  10. “Mothers historically incurred debts “ Translates to long term chronic gambling addiction. If the OP were to pay off mums debt, chances are high the “debts” will again return. While not a gambler I’m willing to bet on that outcome
  11. How old are you? How old is she? How long have you been together? Are the family always needy?
  12. Don't know where to post this but this forum is a total waste of time now. With this Hong Kong advert totally dominating making every post unreadable
  13. I’m guessing that they see the blades, but the immense size of the blades fools them into thinking that the blades are moving a lot more slowly than they really are. Same as a 747 taking off seems to be moving more slowly than a small aircraft.
  14. BYD’s Quality Problems Hit International Markets: Report In Thailand, where Chinese EVs have taken the domestic automotive market by storm, BYD’s quality issues seem to be mounting. Complaints of paint and plastic peeling have become public. Meanwhile, in Israel, BYD EVs are reported to have warped under the weight of roof racks. https://insideevs.com/news/712148/byd-quality-problems-hit-international-markets/
  15. That is your problem, not mine. You do know there is a report button if you are not happy with something...😉
  16. The latest from Cash Crunch donny, the fake billionaire.... He's schlepping Bibles, which he claims is his favorite book (violation of one Commandment for lying), for $59.99. LOL Nicolle Wallace: ‘If he were selling waterbeds or condoms fine’: Reaction to Trump’s bible grift (msnbc.com)
  17. or the ugly girl at the high school dance that no one wanted to dance with. and now getting revenge on the male population at large.
  18. As you can see @pib posted about Europe is being exposed to Chinese EVs and I didn't see any complaints from you about his post and clearly he must be interested in what is happening to EV market share in Europe And I noticed on this thread you made 2 posts about China which as far as I know is not part of Thailand and there is a further 207 posts on China
  1. Load more activity