BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Diamond 247 Keto One customer of this thing clarifies how she didn't win concerning decreasing her weight with all eating regimens. By then she found Diamond 247 Keto Supplement on the Internet and immediately gave it a shot in the wake of getting some answers concerning chronicles and unprecedented instances of beating difficulty. At the point when she took it herself, she shed pounds in a matter of moments, the fat devouring was epic. From the beginning she figured it would be just karma and soon everything would start, like the events before with the different eating routine undertakings. http://thesupplementcop.com/diamond-247-keto/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KI1HQ_Z4V4&feature=youtu.be https://sharktankdietreviews.tumblr.com/post/188380777004/diamond-247-keto-where-to-buy-is-it-works
  3. And how much cassava does the EU grow?
  4. BS i get drug tested at work- pre employment i can test positive 3 weeks after smoking a joint most certainly not in a few days but it depends on the test level
  5. Hard Brexiteers getting ready to wander off to the Brexit Party and practise intense scrutiny. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  6. I wasn't talking about Saddam, I was talking about the Iraq war.. that was the Iraq war where the US lost 132 men driving Saddam out of power and 4900 in the insurgency that followed.. taking and retaking and taking again places like Falluja & Ramadi and getting hit by roadside bombs and ambushes everyday. The kurds did nothing but 'provide a safe area' in the north of the country.. in other words they just pursued their own separatists agenda.
  7. They are going to Iraq. Pay attention. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  8. Which leaves a lot of politicians at both extremes who don't want a deal so ....thrashing out a deal remains a waste of time.
  9. Wow a packet of condoms was taken as evidence... Absolute BS, they are only evidence after they have been used.
  10. When you said "had" it inferred getting another to do it Can you source the products here? Whenever I look for even the basics I tend to fall at the first hurdle over here As I said earlier probably easier, cheaper etc etc Nobody telling you not to do it, just that it comes with a few things to be aware of...... Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  11. Cool and dangerous if the president in question makes impulsive decisions. Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  12. Old saying: a lawyer who does his own defense has a fool for a client. Looks like it's true in this case.
  13. Well, ‘in all honesty’ that isn’t how they were acquired
  14. And the BBC, DG appointed by the Queen on the advice of of her ministers.
  15. Glad to hear that is obvious for you now. Thanks for stating the obvious, i would add that the lack of a script doesn't imply a lack of culture, knowledge and intelligence. The Aztecs knew the wheel, and used the wheel to make toys, but they never thought to use it for trade and war, they were ok without that. If you have some spare time one day, i suggest you to read something which is not part of the mainstream narrative about ancient people, but it makes a lot of sense if you look at the bigger picture. That's the history of the races and the lost continents, also R.Steiner has a word of 2 to say about that. We have that wrong idea of the Neanderthals being ignorant brutes, but, despite having a daily fight for survival, those people were carrying all the good and bad qualities of the modern human.
  16. British Embassy always required supporting paperwork re pension income, including p60 annual tax certificate, plus monthly pension statements and annual State Pension letter before issuing Embassy letter! However, they still decided that was not enough and pulled the plug! Disgusting behaviour I call it! Despite this, I still managed to get my 12 months extension, without any problems, as I have always paid my pensions into Thai bank account for the last 7 years. No need to pay the ridiculously high Embassy fee either, so I guess I am the winner :-) Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  17. Further, Will he be asked / told to explain on what basis / on what authority or on what recognised protocol he actually made his dishonest speech?
  18. Tell that to Binance customers and Bitcoin7. I think you see a spy under your bed..... Actually I can also get cash without the ATM card using my phone too...
  19. Is it the same one you put up on March 29? Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  20. Ah ..........mistake number one from which all others sprout and bloom.
  21. However the health insurance allowed by Immigration (1) cannot be obtained by many -- arguably most -- retirees due to age and/or pre-existing conditions (as of now they will not allow foreign policies to be used) and (2) in most cases is such a low level of cover that it will not cover significant medical costs. This is the issue; the requirement is very badly designed and creates maximum cost while failing to provide adequate protection. In my cost estimates around both O-A and Elite, on behalf of an 88 year old relative who may need to join me here, for both I include the cost of real health insurance. But for O-A I have to also include huge cost for a useless overpriced local insurance as well. TE comes out way cheaper and that is getting it for only 5 years (due to her age). If I were to do it for myself (which I would do only if insurance requirement is later extended to in country extensions under an O visa) then TE comes out even further ahead.
  22. Give it up on Hillary conspiracy theories... We have moved on... Curious did the Clinton Justice Department march over to Newt Gingrich and the Republicans and tell them they needed to impeach Clinton for lying about a BJ in the oval office?...
  23. Spoked rims are like tinfoil. You wouldn't catch me riding on a conversion depending on them to hold air. Just get the mags.
  24. Most definitely the best looking Trans period......The bull nose...
  25. Actually it is the no-deal Brexit tribe that want to trash any agreement. Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  1. Load more activity