All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I went down there and there and was alone on the sand. Everyone was up near the sidewalk. It was hot, but felt strange nobody was there. In other countries it's baking hot also and people are out there sunbathing and lying on the sand. It's just not a thing to do here. Maybe Phuket is different.
  3. So many people use them. I, personally, don't know a single person who has had a problem with them BUT...I am sure there is the occasional bad actor in the system so...no need for counter-examples lol The interesting question, to me, is...at what point does a system like this go from "a few corrupt IOs" to "just how the unofficial system works"?
  4. Can we still get there for 10 pomds, or free for criminal's.
  5. You made me your business, and told lies, but have now been shot down. You can write your apology via PM...........🤣
  6. Let's see... Did you deny your kids access to their extended family on both their mother's and father's sides? Did you trash your (and therefore their) extended family publicly to the world? Did you write a book embarrassing yourself about your sexual experiences, genitalia and drug use, that they can later read for themselves? Did you set up a tax dodging charity using their name? If so, then yes.
  7. Have you renewed your passport recently? That seems a possible factor in some other cases as reported here. Not a solution but may help to eventually pinpoint the problem ...
  8. Did they all drink and drive, keep to the speed limits and have a DL, and wear Crash helmets in New York, did the road death toll rise ?????
  9. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think family visa is a one-time thing. Why is your friend using them for many years? What is inaccurate about the Reddit story? I have money and no criminal history and I want to keep it that way. If the Visa Centre in Bangkok is breaking the laws or whatever, I don't want to risk it. Just wondering why several people recommend them on Facebook if it's risky.
  10. The amazing thing is a couple who wanted their privacy are now prepared to go to the opening of an envelope to garner press and publicity. I've never seen such a pair of fakes and moneygrabbers.
  11. He/they, can make more money using the Royal connection as resident in the USA, the McTrump supporters will be falling all over each other for autographs....😂
  12. No way. I bet most of those machines are full of bacteria, disease bugs and rats. Bad idea.
  13. From the source article: “I don’t think he’s well. He doesn’t look well at all,” remarked one distrustful employee". No flies on that employee which is probably more than can be said for one of the other actors in this scenario. I know, I know. I'm a bad person.
  14. I believe the Iranians got their hands on Russian R-12 and R-14 missile tech. NK got R-16, I believe.
  15. A non-even about which the media has gone berserk. Residency is not citizenship and is no big deal. Harry is a UK citizen and will most likely remain so.
  16. So maybe his own lawyers are sedating him to prevent that, or at least prevent an outburst from him. Might be the smartest thing they've ever done.
  17. May I share a tip with everyone? Having a soapy shower rather than just cooling off under the spout completely over the body removes grease, dirt etc, from our skin pores. If I only take a shower, yes it helps greatly, but I have found it way better using that method. I was taught this by a young Thai farmers daughter in Udon.
  18. I for one believe in the preservation of these old buildings. The situation alone is probably worth the money in today’s world. I love visiting these beautiful houses , there are still quite a few around, Phuket, Hua Hin. Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Tokyo and Kyoto have some of the most beautiful, love them.Personally, I could live in one easily. Jim Thomsons is a dream.
  19. Run along and get your booster then, while the majority of the planet is starting to see through the b.s, you seem to be still towing the line. It does not prevent transmission so, the jab can only be for you...knock yourself out.
  20. Dont see anything special about this year, for the last 3-4 years have had decent rain, but 5-6 years ago we had 2-3 years very very dry, this year is also very dry but not as hot as the dry spell 5-6 years ago when some days went to 42 c, now see 40.4 on about 5 days so far PRANBURI area, definitely less rain this year................so far.
  21. Sent various size/weight envelopes and cardboard tubes with X Rays from Chiang Mai to Melbourne and Hobart in Oz, always EMS, always delivered 2 to 3 days. Postal staff at the Central PO in CM always efficient, friendly and helpful. Basically same timing in reverse Oz to CM by EMS. Pretty good service.
  1. Load more activity