All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Or is the business relationship with ASEAN NOW and Thaiger becoming a little bit too cozy? Look below! No negative comments! Will you still censor my post anyways?
  3. Yeah, rich guy with an EV and free electricity says f all the poor famers.
  4. Right, the other "crime" being complain finance violations. The state says the payment should have been listed as a campaign expense.
  5. I agree with you 100%. Most of the time I see his name come up, I just skip over the post..
  6. "Trump faces 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to hide reimbursement payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for the money paid to adult film actress Stormy Daniels." Is this not exactly how I have been representing the facts? Your nose is growing... Donald Trump-Stormy Daniels alleged relationship timeline of events (usatoday.com)
  7. Too many foreigners in Thailand. Some southern islands are overrun. I feel bad for the Thai public that has to put up with this.
  8. You clearly were not. Because each of the 34 indictments are felonies, not misdemeanors. Its not the fraud, it’s the fraud pursuant of another crime - Felony!
  9. Anybody who buys 'off plan' after years of negative publicity and downright scams, needs a check up from the neck up. No sympathy.
  10. Update:- Got a working copy of the blue key from the key stall in my local Tesco. Took a couple of hours and cost 2500Baht. Not cheap but now have a spare key. Advice, Do not ever take your brown key out of the house.
  11. Once again you misrepresent the facts of the case. Refer the indictment handed down by the Grand Jury.
  12. Same with the taxi mafia in Samui. At one time they tried to make "Meter Taxis" use their meters. Strange how many meters "not work!"
  13. Gotta say. The guy definitely cracked the code for weight loss and close to 0% body fat : just drugs, no food.
  14. 11+ years experience tells me that if you drive a family car that other family (Thai's) drive/own, just pay the fine. No. Not worth bring wasted or damned by posters saying I am racist. No. Not worth losing your marriage. Just relax & pay small baht.🙃🙃
  15. Unfortunately the government has done their best to discourage the use of NGV by incessantly raising the price...encouraging many to switch back to subsidised dirty diesel or LPG.
  16. I’m sorry, but I got to ask the question, how clever is it to snort an unknown pill handed to you in the heat of the moment by a couple of trannies on the game? You could have had yourself an instant Darwin if things didn’t go as expected.
  17. Slightly off topic, but I remember a few years ago, a guy I knew was playing as a part time musician/drummer but did not declare it to the Inland Revenue, ("Tax Man") and got "found out". After a couple of hours of "negotiations" they decided that he owed them about £100, and he said "That means I've got to do an extra couple of gigs this week just to pay you lot!" 🙂
  18. yes that is the problem we are not going to bangkok until june in our itinerary :(
  19. It doesn't take long for US politics to enter a thread that is neither about the US or politics. Hopefully the new merger will set rules banning posters that bring US politics into threads that are not about it.
  1. Load more activity