All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just ask if he and his partner would be interested in a threesome with you.
  3. Just say what you normally say, something daft....................🤔
  4. There was a big hooha in the news about foreigners being able to use the auto-gates when leaving, but that was limited to just a few country passports, I think Singapore was among them. I don't know whether that they works. I carry an EU passport, so no.
  5. If you gave an Aussie woman cash after servicing her she would take it as you thought she was a prostitute.
  6. Except Dr Apichai said don't get said water in your ear, it's not clean
  7. I would be annoyed , because I have no interest in any of my families sexuality or what they get up to . Just keep it too yourself and no need to tell everyone as I am not interested at all . Do whatever you want , but just keep it to yourself .
  8. Could have been a Thai "Dick Turpentine".......🤭
  9. The Thai Embassies have published exemption rules limiting visitors to two per year. It used to be two by land borders and unspecified by air. Have they changed the rules? People are being refused by airlines.
  10. Yes - maybe it would be better to get a new re-entry permit to be on the safe side
  11. Are you female? I don't want a solution from you, I only want that you listen - and all that.
  12. Agree. Probably why the Dems apparently want the secret service protection removed if he gets convicted of a crime. That way he gets dead before the vote.
  13. why pay 3k when you can pay 800?
  14. NE1

Very Strange

Why , because I told you a story of what happened and you don't believe it ? You are nearly as strange as the story.
  15. I am not spreading "FUD" you pompous buffoon, and I won't be providing any evidence, believe what you want, its no skin off my nose. on second thoughts, sometimes people like you need to be told so chew on this..https://genhvac.com/bigger-isnt-better-comes-air-conditioners/#:~:text=Higher Utility Bills,it to shut off again. or this https://www.oasiscooling.com/blog/why-an-oversized-air-conditioner-is-a-serious-problem/
  16. It made me happy, quit emotional.
  17. Thanks, I won't probe but just be honest - I wish him and partner all the very best.. Actually, a good friend came out at 30, which I thought late. We had no idea - he always had all the prettiest girls! He often hinted my brother was gay, he said gay people can recognize easier that straight people.
  18. If I cared enough I'd keep a record of all your claims, so when they don't come true I could remind you of what you said, but I can't be bothered.
  1. Load more activity