All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. here......https://iservice.true.th/prepaid-top-up
  3. This seems like a thoughtful post. To what extent do well-positioned crooks prefer to do battle in private rather than the public eye? Using media and public opinion seems like a risky strategy for a real crook. So much to lose, and enemies knowing where the bodies are buried... But this is Thailand
  4. Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.
  5. What a shocking state of affairs when a criminal is openly and actively running the government. Just when you think Thailand's political shenanigans can't get any lower, Teflon Tony and co, prove the world wrong and drag Thailand down even further. A criminal has a private meeting with the PM. I bet there were no secretaries taking minutes in that meeting!!
  6. They do charge, and only in the very beginning was it free. Just to let people know it was available and motivate people to test. We don't bother charging at malls, and rarely have use for it. Only use CS when O&A, and rare we would be at a mall when O&A, unless at Krung Thep, which I prefer to use public trans. More to avoid being in traffic and having an oops out of province. We always charge outside of Krung Thep, whether we need to or not, as that means we've been on the road too long already, Going to the mall to charge while O&A isn't really as convenient as PTT. But if living in an area that has malls, and can't charge at home, then would be very convenient, as one does have to do their weekly shopping. If we couldn't charge at home, then Lotus's would be our charging spot, once a week, as we hit Swensen's there every Tues or 2, or Pizza Co, like last night for dinner. Don't drive enough to charge every week, so no problem if we miss an Ice cream or pizza fix some weeks. From your queries and posts, you really don't have any clue how any of this works, do you?
  7. This is sad news. Truely the best ever aircraft. I'd fly Emirates business class many times on the A380. The time really flew by drinking with some friends in the business lounge rear of the plane.
  8. Mine was sorted as well. Same problem 🙂 They were very helpful in the branch and seemed to have had proper training about the transition. Total opposite of my experience with the Thanachart TMB merger a few years ago which was a shambles.
  9. It wouldn't have helped the progressives' chosen people anyways. Believe it or not, Ukraine has a draft! Now that Ukraine has more money and weapons from the US, they've cut off consular services for military aged men and dropped the minimum conscription age to 18. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-suspends-consular-services-military-age-men-abroad-2024-04-23/
  10. as far a mushrooms goes , its the quality of them an the quantity you ingest> seeing how many weed shops sell eatables with NO quality control ( THC%) i would expect the same will be handled by those selling mushrooms> I would never buy a gummies or brownies here, NOR would i buy mushrooms unless from an official shop that shows where its from and % of Psilocybin in them
  11. Sadly, I reckon there's quite a few here with the same dream.
  12. The police should have backed off if the pursuit looked to be dangerous then nobody would die,
  13. Thanks, it's either the Xiaomi 6 or the Honor Pad 9. Similar pricing.
  14. No, that is not right. Never said that. Just think it´s good that it works somewhere. The driver you mention should be investigated, locked up during if a flight risk, and sentenced according to the regular laws.
  15. Yes, I'm updating all my gear. My Acer laptop blew its MB awhile back and a cheap tablet would be nice to have.
  16. And those who suggest that it was all made by a God are also indoctrinated. Still we'll never know. It's where it's all going to end which matters more.
  17. NATIONAL NEWS from Surf 102.5 FM - Friday 26 April 2024 Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325952-national-news-from-surf-1025-fm-friday-26-april-2024/
  18. I don't get it. Do people who post here arrived yesterday? Russians were always a big group in Thailand. Pattaya was always full of Russians, with their real estate agencies, group tours all written in Russians. It makes little sense that they are here because of war, but for sure some are. Slavic families help each other and if they have a family living in uk, us, aus or Canada they will help sponsor them to escape the war. That is what my aunt did. She sponsored my visa to Canada during the war in Yugoslavia. Never even once it occured to me I should take a holiday in Thailand or Greece. You people are truly clueless.
  19. Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin has ordered an inspection of all chemical warehouses nationwide following a series of fires reported over the last few couple weeks. His announcement came just after another fire was reported at a warehouse on the outskirts of Bangkok. the government will produce a plan to reduce further chemical leaks. Health authorities say there's been a sharp rise in the number of malaria infections with almost 3,000 cases reported so far this year, more than half were found in Tak province on the border with Myanmar. 174 cases have been reported in Prachuab khirikhan, 49 provinces remain free of Malaria. The Australian and New Zealand embassies yesterday hosted an Anzac Day commemorative service at Hellfire Pass, on the thai burmese border in Kanchanaburi. More than 1,000 attended the service including families of fallen soldiers, to commemorate the those who served in the armed forces. Around the region North Korean leader Kim Jong Un yesterday inspected the test-firing of 240 mm multiple launch rockets manufactured by a newly established defence industry unit. North Korea is believed to be ramping up production of artillery amid allegations by the United States and South Korea that it is supplying Russia with weapons. Malaysia’s anti corruption commission says Former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad is among several people being investigated for corruption involving his sons, 98-year-old Mahathir, is a long-time foe of current Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim., Anwar has denied targeting political rivals, saying the investigations are part of the government's efforts to tackle high-level corruption. WEATHER Chiang Mai and the north: sunny, 41 C Bangkok: Sunny 37C Pattaya: Sunny 35C Phuket and the south: cloudy with showers this morning clearing up this afternoon 33C Hua Hin: Sunny, light clouds this afternoon 36 C AQI green to Yellow, good to moderate Green clear, yellow moderate, Orange High, Red unhealthy. Credits: Bangkok Post, The Nation, Asean Now, Khaosod English, Hua Hin Today, Royal Coast Review, Kulsawek Sawekwannakorn, Thainewsroom.com, The Pattaya News, Phuket News, Channel News Asia, South China Morning Post, The Straits Times. The Irrawaddy. Windy.com. Wunderground.com -- SURF 102.5 FM 2024-04-26 Listen Live: Surf 102.5 Facebook: Surf 102.5 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  20. That’s very odd, George… The A380 wasn’t available until 2005 and the first one was sold to Singapore Airlines in 2007? Have you also got ChatGPT? 555
  21. Great headline. I would have thought that ALL hand grenades are dangerous.
  22. Possible, but that is not mental illness, like the poster I quoted wanted it to be. That is just a try at a former working concept. Like I say, I don´t know. Might sound extreme that he would be falsely accused, but strange things happens here. He might also be dirty as hell. Probably also something we will never get the full story about. The reason for that might be that he know too much things that would hurt more powerful people. Who knows! He might also be one of the clean and good guys. They actually exist, even if they are rare. Also, as you state he made a big fuzz, and got a top job again. It was not that clean cut. He made a fuzz at the start. After that, it took long time in silence before he came back out in a top position. Just like it might have been enough time to make an investigation that concluded he was not guilty of any charges. Therefore he was reinstated in a similar position to keep his lost career going.
  1. Load more activity