All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’m on such a high. Nice lady rang me up in 30 seconds. Idk why it was so uncrowded on a Friday but it was empty. And no word on the wracked up fines. Solid. Viva la Thailand
  3. Over-tourism is a surging problem many places. Selling – the PM states that he is a seller – before the product is available is a critical issue; for tourism it's especially a question of infrastructure. And of course, the Songkran water wars should have lasted the promised 21 days... Some will not like this comment, but former PM Prayut Chan-o-cha was in a way on the right track with "quality tourism" – i.e. better off guests that can afford to spend some money instead of low budget mass tourism – however, how ro deal with it is difficult; entrance fee like in Venice or allowed number og visitors for various areas.
  4. Ukraine will decide when it's time to stop fighting and not the Putin Pom Pom cheerleaders!
  5. Yep. Took a couple of years, but looks like this "slapper" got woke.
  6. I have heard lots of bad stories about DHL and taxes....
  7. I forgot about it! What a bunch of morons! 😆 Here's the video. They called it "the signing" 🤣
  8. Bro, typical highs in April 36 degrees C. Current temp: 37 degrees C. its just normal. I have no idea why people blather on and on about nothing. Thailand is hot, it’s always this hot, give or take. You have no point. You’re wrong. Numbers don’t lie.
  9. Police Arrest Ride-Sharing Driver for Shooting at Jomtien Beach Creative Commons License via Google Yesterday, a ride-sharing driver in Pattaya was arrested by the police after he fired a gun into the sea, causing panic among tourists at Jomtien Beach. Full Story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325982-police-arrest-ride-sharing-driver-for-shooting-at-jomtien-beach/
  10. Just a thought , How much of what they burned were Really drugs ?
  11. This story has taken its time to surface as news I think she is flogging a dead horse hoping to get satisfaction from the guard or his security company 🤔 Let sleeping dogs lie
  12. And you have the proof what she stated is misinformation? Or are you just stumped? Again.
  13. I think NMC batteries require balancing about once a month and for me this would be quite inconvenient without a home charger. If an equalisation charge has not been carried out for sometime, the message centre in the instrument pack will display 'Please Slow-charge the Vehicle'.
  14. And then learn to read the road ahead !!! In fact, I'm sure he [SAFETY FIRST] is perfectly capable of reading the road ahead, he's just chosen to ignore the danger signs because the locals ignore them.... .... meanwhile in his job (I'm assuming HSE guy in a factory, ship or rig etc going by his username) he preaches the opposite of what he practices. I get his point that he has to take into account of the manner in which locals drive for his own safety, i.e. not coming to an abrupt halt because the cars behind could drive into the back of you as the expect you to 'blow' through the junction at speed... ... I understand what he is trying to say there... BUT... that junction can be seen way back, so there is no need to come to an abrupt halt, but it can be approached with a degree of safety such that one can stop IF someone is already on the junction.
  15. you are the same as a yappy little annoying dog snapping at my heels.... hopefully when the time comes for me to clean up an idiot on the bypass... Thai idiot is you !
  16. In Florida many house insurances are not being renewed, a big problem if you have mortgage, no insurance, no mortgage.
  17. Yesterday, a ride-sharing driver in Pattaya was arrested by the police after he fired a gun into the sea, causing panic among tourists at Jomtien Beach. At approximately 2:36am, near Soi 16, the sound of gunshots disrupted the peaceful beach atmosphere. Phonchai Sang-iad, Secretary of Bang Lamung District, who was nearby and out of uniform, responded immediately to the situation. He was in the area to investigate recent complaints about noise and crime at the beach when the gunshots caught his attention. Phonchai, along with other officials, rushed to the scene, where they encountered Thotchaphon Aunwong, a 29-year-old driver for a ride-sharing app. After a search, they found an HS-9 pistol, a holster, and 21 bullets on him. Thotchaphon did not dispute the allegations against him. He confessed to shooting the gun into the sea for fun and stress relief. Thotchaphon also mentioned that he had more firearms at his house, but had only brought one to the beach that night. Thotchaphon was taken into police custody in Pattaya for a full investigation and is likely to face multiple charges relating to his reckless use of firearms, according to Pattaya News. Phonchai and his team stressed that Thotchaphon's actions caused considerable anxiety among the beachgoers. In a related incident, a 60-year-old man in Bangkok was apprehended after reportedly waving a gun around while drunk in a rented room. The arrest was executed by senior law enforcement officers, including Police Lieutenant General Thiti Saengsawang, Metropolitan Police Chief, and his deputies, together with investigators from the fourth division. Photo: Creative Commons License via Google -- 2024-04-26 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  18. We hear some months ago that the TRD is recruiting one new lawyer to work at each of the TRD regional offices, they clearly see the problem too!
  19. Crazy?😂😂. Maybe I live too long already here?
  20. Farang ghetto full of half Thai prostitute half farang monger kids. It isnt any wonder these poor children dont behave well. Apple doesnt fall far from the trees.
  21. It’s difficult to know if it’s worth replying because everything you post shows a huge lack of understanding of what I posted in the first place so it’s unlikely you are ever going to get it… “How do you work that one out Kwilco that the Brits get longer visas?” It doesn’t take much to work that out as in my initial post = “In particular they should be looking at ex-military retirees, who settle on military pensions and don't drop their fascination for firearms - many look on it a "right" You may get thirty days but the rest of us have B and O visas with work permits that last for years. “The UK does NOT have a culture of carrying or possessing firearms!” No but the military do – and again that’s who I’m talking about (see above)… so does Thailand. The rest of your post is irrelevant apart form the fact that if you have a “close” relationship with police or other gun “enthusiasts” in Thailand it is very easy to continue your “hobby’. I don’t think you know much about Thailand do you?
  22. One who lives in a glass house shouldn’t be throwing stones.
  1. Load more activity