All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have heard of people using post.... but obviously easier to visit the office. Give them a call, English well spoken.
  3. The thing is they promised the money with absolutely no idea where it would come from. You say "If no pay they can forget the next election" remember this populist BS from PTP was announced as an election platform an election they failed to win. Pay or not the results of the next election will be like the last only the 3rd iteration of FFP will win by a larger margin.
  4. So far... this is the best answer to OP's question. A couple of years ago I used a spreadsheet to calculate the best method to send varying amounts to Thailand from my US based bank. For amounts greater than 21K US$, SWIFT transfers resulted in more ฿ in my Thai account. WISE was better for smaller amounts. I think since I did that comparison WISE has increased their fees somewhat. The OP can do all the calculations for his specific situation. It's not higher maths.
  5. Currently, I use the well known agent in Soi Post office for my extensions. However, during the height of the pandemic, I was a strandee here with a rapidly expiring UK passport. It was about August/September of 2020 when I used Thai Visa Express in Soi 15, off of Soi Buakhao. The cost was THB 10,000 and my new (and old) passports were returned to me in just shy of 4 weeks.
  6. if it's a ticket for not having the car tax, keep that up for three years and you officially don't have to pay anymore as the car will be 'off the road' essentially unregistered for those that say they're able to renew their tax with outstanding tickets in the past, the linking system were fully operational at the start of this year, what you experienced before is no longer true, try taxing your car this year
  7. To quote your own words: “topics of discussion on the forum are open to anyone to comment on the basis of one single qualification, that they are members of the forum.” While I could post something about the subject, I won’t as I’m not a UK citizen so it’s best to observe. Perhaps you’ll follow my example.
  8. I just did the change at Jomtien one month ago. Absolutely need 12 full months of deposits and a letter from your bank showing just your 12 deposits and in the letter there would be a statement stating that the deposits were foreign transfers. I didn't need to, but best not to touch the ฿ 400K until you complete the switch.
  9. Man shot on cassava farm. Police are looking for the root cause.
  10. Why? What's your experience with them? Or just your normal blatant racism?
  11. You see missing clips, I see missing Chinese quality control.
  12. Not many people are willing to talk about it but cannabis really impairs ones ability to drive.
  13. No. Those who celebrated St Patrick's Day around the world had fun and enjoyed trouble free events. The knuckle scraping, St George morons in London ARE full of hate. George Orwell summed it up: " Patriotism is the love of one's country. Nationalism is the hatred of others". The London thugs ain't patriots.
  14. You have an odd obsession. You also seem to have a view of the agency that could not be farther from reality. And no, I'm not Edward Lee Howard (putin had him pushed down a flight of stairs in his Moscow home when Howard's utility ended), Aldrich Ames nor Jim Nicholson. There is plenty of open source information out there, which people with the right amount of intellect and personal experience can parse and build a proper picture of things. I understand that it would present a challenge to typical trumpers, who only wait until talking points are provided by Media for Low-lifes, such as what Roger Ailes specifically created to capture those befuddled by media aimed at people above the mean in terms of intellect. (it's in his leaked Business Plan for Fox) All of the little old man cult members never answer any of the key questions that are at the core of why trump is under 91 felony indictments. All trumpers have are the words Fox or Newsmax gives them, such as "weaponization" or some fictitious ailment. Though I'm voiding into the wind and the fever swamps of trumpistan and the cult, I'll ask again: ---why would trump steal TS, SCI, SAP, SITK, Codeword, HCS and RD documents, keep them at his wedding planner facility where anyone choosing to pony up $200K can join (such as a case officer in the MSS), and then lie to the FBI about returning them? He cannot "declassify with his mind", and though you don't know the system, ACTUAL declassification requires a paper trail of sign-offs by agency Chiefs plus a final signature by the White House Counsel, none of which exist with what trump stole. Also, even as sitting POTUS, he would not have HCS (Human Clandestine Sources), as he would have no 'need to know'. Clearly trump would have had to specifically ask for them from one of the two lackeys he appointed as DNI (Grenell and Ratcliffe). As for RD, only the DoE can declassify RD docs, not even a POTUS. ---why did trump try to pressure GA SecState Raffensperger to "just find me...11,780 votes" if not to obviate the actual votes of GA citizens? ---Why did trump call his goobers to DC for the pro forma 6 January 2021 certification of the election 50 States had already completed, saying "It'll be WILD!", and why would he hold his Mall rally and tell them to "march to the Capitol" and "fight like hell". Is trump an idiot who could "never have imagined such violence', or was it malice aforethought? ---Why did trump do absolutely nothing for 187 minutes while his goobers were smashing the Capitol doors and windows, injuring 140 police officers, and chanting "Hang Mike Pence!", all of which was being broadcast around the world by numerous media? At a Hearing last week in Congress, the Chief of the DC National Guard said he informed the White House that his men were ready to deploy, but trump refused---and the President is the sole person with authority to deploy them. Why? ---Bonus: do you consider the terrorists who attacked the Capitol, erected gallows, and were intent on hanging the Vice President "hostages and political prisoners'? How about the Oath Keepers (sic) who had stashed an arsenal in a Motel 6 in Arlington, to be used when trump called them up? Hostages, too? ---Why did trump---according to grand jury testimony by trump's own former staffers---sign off on the illegal Fake Elector Scheme? (It will be adjudicated in Federal Court once trump's delay tactics run their course.) I know Fox has not provided the cult with talking points that would answer these questions, so perhaps while you're puttering around Pattaya on that red Vespa, you can give it some thought and try to answer. It would be amusing. Incidentally, it saddens me that people who took an oath to the Constitution forget what they swore to and have become cult members who put a person over country, democracy and rule of law, the founding principles of the nation. Apparently they never understood their oath, and in no way do they deserve the pension they live off. trumper or against trump, it is not a matter of opinion; it is solely about right and wrong and what the US is supposed to be vs what trump hopes to make it. I become more certain of the evil inherent in trump's cult when nobody ever can answer the questions I posed above. trumpers are cultists and nothing less, and wouldn't know patriotism if Nathan Hale smacked them in the head.
  15. Crime is way down under Biden. You have been conned into believing a lie. There was another guy who posted long Gish Gallops filled with lies, in the hopes that nobody would bother to correct him. I told him that a long post with just one lie would be ignored when people notice the lie. Your post was filled with disinformation. The question is whether you know that you are posting lies, or whether you have dementia.
  16. Why is this farce still in the news. No-one, no-one at all, believes that Thaksin was so sick that he had to spend months in hospital. And he isn't the first. A politician lower down the ladder than ex-PM had exactly the same treatment several years ago. One day in jail and off to a hospital suite. Perfectly normal in Third World countries.
  17. I never paid more than 200B on the roadside. Mostly 100B did the job.
  18. Yes, to save the cashier's confusion just say you're paying by credit card Google wallet even works with my Thai Bangkok Bank's card
  19. When I saw the healine I immidiately thought Yakuza. Yakuza, Triads, Russian mafia etc are I guess the 'quality' tourists Thailand wants.
  20. Not much of a 4 wheel drive, or is it just a mentally impaired driver ?
  21. No correlation between vaccination coverage and the amount of excess mortality... What can explain the excess mortality in the U.S. and Europe in 2022? 02 Nov 2022 ... Third, the healthcare systems of many countries are still reeling from the COVID-19 pandemic. Many hospitals remain underfunded, underequipped, and understaffed, leading to suboptimal care for patients. But one thing we do know isn’t contributing to excess mortality is COVID-19 vaccines, contrary to claims by some. As we demonstrated earlier, there’s no correlation between vaccination coverage and the amount of excess mortality, nor is excess mortality positively correlated with the deployment of public COVID-19 vaccination campaigns. Therefore, the evidence available contradicts this claim. https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-explain-the-excess-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-europe-in-2022/
  22. and he was misrepresenting the news item which described the the protests as being being anti-war. which is typically pro-Israeli's war in Gaza.
  1. Load more activity