BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks, the Maybank website looks like it's from 1999: https://www.maybank-ke.co.th/en/account-opening/ Anyone actually use this? True Brokerages: can you shoot a link? I can't find out much about it. I'm curious if something like Vanguard or Wealthfront exists here for Thai people to invest long term. It's surprising nothing obvious exists.
  3. Any one use a downloaded version of a subtitle converter program? Quite lot of movies and TV series, especially from places like RARBG have subs in sub/idx format, which is fine when watching on the computer but my Samsung TV does not recognize these so have so convert to .SRT. There is a program https://subtitletools.com/convert-sub-idx-to-srt-online - that does sub/idx to srt conversion online, which is fine but a bit of a pain if the site is busy and it takes long time to convert a series of 20 or more episodes. I've had a Google but can't find any program to download that would do batch conversions that I could just set up and let run to do it's job without my having to watch it. Cheers
  4. He's guilty of breaking the 11th commandment: Thou Shalt Not Criticize Thais.
  5. Eventually the Queen will have to intervene and dissolve parliament. If she is firmly of the belief that the parliament is acting against the will of her people. It may mean however that she will then have to pass over the crown to Prince Charles. Not that I mind Charles at all. It could be a bad end to a great reign if this p*ss poor parliament continues to resist the people and they make her act for her people. If they had any honour at all they would allow the people to vote in a general election. But being craven caricatures of real men they are too afraid to be judged as lacking. The sooner that Britain leaves the EU the better.
  6. Doctors have checked the composition of this product thoroughly and they have already achieved amazing results after the test. They have also prescribed the product to their patients and now all of them are able to see amazing results in just a few weeks. Slim 36 Avis is going to block your fat cell production and you will be able to stay away from consuming high amounts of calories in a single day only because it is going to surprise your appetite as well.This review on Slim 36 will show you the correct information that you need to know about this product and after that you can easily purchase this item.Click Here https://hyalurolift.fr/slim36-avis/
  7. Peau Jeune Cream ingredient has been tested in certified laboratories and proven to be 100% safe and effective for almost all skin types. These ingredients are very effective at removing the dirt from the toxins of your skin to make it shine naturally.The vital role of all these ingredients is to clean your skin to improve its original beauty without any false method. You guys have to use this formula regularly for about 90 days in order to get your desired skin results.Click Here https://hyalurolift.fr/peau-jeune-anti-aging-cream/
  8. I'm not "pushing" anything, I'm responding to the tedious, hackneyed old adage about "fragile Thai egos" that someone always throws in as though it's a new and groundbreaking comment, as opposed to nonsense. I commented and others responded to me, just as you did, so how is that construed as my pushing something, exactly? At no stage did I suggest that murders cannot be criticised, you must live in a strange world if you think that I did. "...i remind you, is about a foreigner being shot dead by a local criminal". Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.
  9. Amazing out of 2000 marriages, 7 are considered fake; so what?
  10. The IO was confused or you misunderstood. You cannot extend an extension. You can extend one time for either 30 days, or if married 60 days.
  11. It doesnt have to be criminal. Get it? What biden did or didnt do is irrelevant to what trump did.
  12. According to a friend, you also need a permit for those red 2 way radio transmitters in Thailand !?
  13. I think that's the definition of the difference between allergy and side effect.
  14. When enough get upset revolution is on the cards.
  15. Yeah, just another smoking gun, what else is new? My prediction - the Republican establishment lets this play out and pulls a surprise vote in the Senate to impeach given that there's simply no way to square rule of law with any of this. Once that domino falls, so does Barr and Pence and they rush back in with Nikki Haley as their nominee for 2020 and rebrand on the fly as the "law and order" Republicans who were trying so hard to restrain the Donald but simply had no choice but to act when the nefarious behaviour was actually revealed to be true. At the very least I'll be the only one to get this right if it happens...
  16. Your child will have to be with you when you apply for a 60 day extension to visit them. You will need their birth certificate plus a copy of it and a copy of their house book registry. You will need proof of residence to prove your are living in Bangkok.
  17. They are all fringe players, many with radical, unstable, unsustainable, unaffordable policy ideas. Biden was the only establishment guy and he has unravelled big time since his shenanigans got exposed. So this is the final push against Trump...because they don't have a hope in hell at the hustings.
  18. Yeah lol [emoji38] like you Jingthing, and at least 4 others. The real trolls and spammers on TV are a lot of the members who have had TV accounts for years I’ve seen just from watching some of these topics. And one mod in particular Sheryl who comments about many things that she clearly has no idea what she’s talking about. The only person on here that I know for sure you can believe is Ubonjoe and absolutely no one else. Obviously I’m doing this for a reason which is to help people because there really is a HELL OF A LOT OF SPAM IN HERE from people like you! You’re one of them. Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  19. IMHO if one could get Denzel Washington to put on white makeup and wear blue contacts, he'd be ideal for the role. He has the right screen presence of quiet menace. Personally, my favourite Jack Reacher is "Bad Luck and Trouble" because of the associations with former colleagues and their character development.
  20. 3) Chinese never return money received, never, it's against their believes (Confucius )
  1. Load more activity