All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know if it's only the heatwave which has that impact on some people 🙏
  3. Why don't you look at buying an eSim, that way you can leave the Aussie sim in your iPhone
  4. What do you think is the consequence of defrauding the Bitish Government going to be ?Send you some roses perhaps? I have read that the consequences are that retirement payments will cease.
  5. This woman smells like trouble...I'm thinking entitled, narcissist, selfish ...I can smell it from 50 paces ...
  6. Offer links.... The ruling was made years before Brexit was even discussed. And Scottish pensions will get better 🤣🤣. Offer evidence.
  7. I live in Isaan. KTB in Ubon (where I have a THB savings account already) said no FCD for foreigners. KungSri didn't know what I was talking about. BKK Bank Ubon said the person in charge of opening FCD is not working there anymore and they couldn't do FCD. I contacted BKK Bank on their website and they immediately sent me all the info. I need 1} my valid Belgian passport, 2} my valid Non-Imm O visa (stay extension), 3} current Certificate of Residence (issued by Immigration Ubon}. I must also deposit equivalent €770 in THB for opening a Euro FCD account which I'll do at the BKK Bank HQ Silom BKK in the next couple weeks (have to fly there!). Like previous posters said banking in Thailand is all dependant on the particular branch and employees you're dealing with 😊
  8. You just posted exactly what I said. Good job for confirming my statements. Like I said to the other guy, if this is ok with you I’ll just put bumper on my car and smash into your car as I parallel park, having no regard for anyone else’s property but my own. That would make perfect sense in your world, right? Since your car is protected all is fair game. Joke. There are other humans on this earth, not just you. Learn to deal with this fact properly
  9. well the roads been changed since 2015 so thats irrelevant and they probably left out stop lines where you mark red to avoid people building up a queue and getting mown down by a train behind them + theyre too close to the rail lines anyway. Pity the suv wasnt trying that with a train coming on the other road , now that wouldve been interesting
  10. OK. But I still prefer Biden to Trump. I remember in 2008 when I thought Biden had a good chance for the nomination. I was registered as Florida independent. But some politico friends of mine in Gainesville said: No. Register as Democrat and vote for this guy Obama in the primary. I mean, WHO?
  11. We get, any opportunity to knock a Jew with you lot. Especially you and your previous hateful antisemitic post
  12. NO ... and agree, that would be hard to leave if having. Although, if not living close and actually spending time with, then a yearly holiday would suffice, depending if their lifestyle even warranted a visit. When living in USA, after 25 yrs old, I didn't spend much time in hometown area, or around family & friends as most do. As followed the money with work. Although much of that was with airlines, so popping back for a visit, was easy, if wanting. Parents and brothers never left PA & NJ, though not really a close family anyway. Actually saw them more when I didn't live in the area Point taken though, as I try to see daughter here, at least once a month, but her work schedule limits that even. Why we live at PKK and not further south, maybe. Only a few hours from Krung Thep where she is.
  13. You haven't a clue, Russia's intention was to go to Kyiv and install their own puppet government but Ukraines self determination pushed the illegal invaders back. Sorry your 3 day Special Military Operation didn't go as you might have wished for!
  14. Does anyone know how to find actual, official holidays. Before you say google I find it’s wrong many times. I’d also like to know how to find out when the toll roads are free as that is indicative of a holiday more than the calendars you will find online, which are often completely wrong.
  15. Quite the opposite, as you said it came about at the outset because at the time there was significant emigration such as the assisted passage scheme to Australia. Successive government have deliberately misinterpreted the intention to suit their own agenda and the subsequent reciprocal agreements created legalised discrimination. There is a significant difference between people heading off at an early age for a new life in the colonies and people going into retirement having paid full NI throughout their working life.
  16. Corrupt money but I have to say he's not alone in this. Love to see this revelation with the Senate, generals and the RTP.
  17. Couldn't they do something positive? ..Like send all those drugs to Putin's Fascist Russia.
  18. Jai yen, it was satirical, which was why I included "seriously" in the next paragraph.
  19. I'm going to have to block you sorry Ralf No need to reply to my posts as I won't see them.i realise your wheelchair bound so have sympathy for you Don't reply to my posts
  1. Load more activity