BANGKOK 18 April 2019 17:51

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Makes since. What paperwork would I have to show at Laos Savannakhet to get the Non O visa based on marriage? How long does it take to get the visa same day??
  3. Makes since. What paperwork would I have to show at Laos Savannakhet to get the Non O visa based on marriage? How long does it take to get the visa same day??
  4. You're welcome. Not really my idea to come. Just one of those quirks of fate.
  5. I go back to my original point, there is no evidence that this man has gone anywhere. Why are you speculating?
  6. So the tax will never increase either, maybe even go down.
  7. It basically cheap marketing aimed at those under retirement age who use social medial (facebook, Instagram etc).... You were easily enough lead, gullible enough and naive enough in your day to bellevue Magazine, Newspaper and TV adverts along with the occasional junk letter... and perhaps migrated to being influenced by adverts which arrive on your computer browsing screen. TV shows such as holiday programs, Top Gear also influenced us... After reading this, some guys will still be convinced that nothing could influence them, they are their own man... But think back to the last car you bought... what opinions did you have and how did you arrive at those opinions - something / someone influenced you and it was probably an advertisement or someones review. We're influenced in every step of our lives without even realizing it.... Social influencers are just the latest in a successful line of marketing and the more social influence you have, the more perks you get for simply 'liking something' or having your 'photo taken with a product' etc...
  8. They didn't do their homework , Thailand does not want foreigners with creative ideas, I think they need to update their website. Maybe relocate to the North or South Pole.
  9. The UK Parliament voted to give the EU leave/stay decision over to the people, so I assume they must have wanted to do that. The government should now do what the people want - nothing impossible there. The French were not allowed a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty after their rejection of the "Constitution". The Lisbon Treaty is essentially a rehash of the "Constitution".
  10. I have three real nice and quite expensive bronze pieces. There a little old now, and I would like to get them polished so they look like they did when they were brand new. I was thinking of taking them to a jewelry store because they are experienced at cleaning gold and watches. But, these don't really need to be cleaned as much as they need to be polished to regain their original luster. I fully understand this is a very unusual request, but if anybody has any ideas, I would surly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
  11. If you have a UK address you can be on the electoral role, as I am, and if your passport is suddenly needed in Thailand (never in over 20years) just go down the lost road. (always have a full copy of all pages of your passport anyway!!). Stop being so negative. My glass is always half full not (half) empty as yours appears to be.
  12. Thank god. I've been fretting over this for weeks. At last I can get a good nights sleep and dream of doggying Angelina without upsetting Brad.
  13.  I have long hair, and never had a problem attracting Thai girls. true, its that big bulge in the front pocket that draws them in like flies
  14. You would apply at the designated office for where your are living.
  15. Yes @ubonjoe this has been my initial plan to get a e-voa because it would be pre approved or rejected for that matter in India itself. I raised this query because I was told that I could still be denied entry into Thailand by thai immigration who would fix the entry stamp.. but Yes, this would be the most straight forward approach... still dreading the possibility of being refused entry in spite of having a pre approved e-voa.. guess I will never know till I do this one way or another......just looking for the best options out of a worst case scenario...
  16. If he stays in America, perhaps he will consider changing his moniker to Big Hash Browns?
  17. Message for U.S. Federal Benefits Recipients: The United States Department of the Treasury now offers direct deposit of federal benefit payments, including Social Security Administration (SSA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and Office of Personnel Management (OPM), to banks in Thailand. The payments are automatically converted to Thai Baht (THB) at the international exchange rate before they are deposited in the account. U.S. dollar payments are not available. The United States Department of the Treasury does not charge fees to make the deposits. However, Thai banks may charge fees. Direct deposit is the safest, most convenient and reliable method of receiving your benefits. The payment is electronically transmitted to your bank account and you have immediate access to your funds by the payment date. There are no delays, including missing and stolen checks. You do not have to do anything if you are currently enrolled in direct deposit. Your payments will continue to be sent to your current bank. If you wish to sign up for direct deposit or switch your direct deposit arrangement to another bank in Thailand, please contact the agency listed below. Social Security Administration U.S. Embassy Manila 1201 Roxas Boulevard Ermita 0930 Manila, Philippines Email: FBU.Manila@ssa.gov Phone No.: +63 2 301 2000 ext. 9 (from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Manila Time, Tuesdays and Thursdays except Philippine and U.S. Holidays) Department of Veterans Affairs Email: DIRECTD.VBAMUS@VA.GOV Phone: +1 (918) 781-7550 (from 9:00am to 5:30pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday) Office of Personnel Management Retirement Operations Center PO Box 45 Boyers, PA 16017 U.S.A. Email: retire@opm.gov Phone: +1-888-767-6738 (from 7:40 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
  18. And include purpose built mooring for boats so that the coral is not smashed by boat anchors. It's done elsewhere and works.
  19. Bus fares rise after pre-election postponement By The Nation File photo Fares for both Bangkok and inter-province buses will be increased on Monday, following a three-month, pre-election postponement, the Transport Ministry announced. Full Story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1095776-bus-fares-rise-after-pre-election-postponement/
  20. Bus fares rise after pre-election postponement By The Nation File photo Fares for both Bangkok and inter-province buses will be increased on Monday, following a three-month, pre-election postponement, the Transport Ministry announced. The fares were supposed to be increased on January 21 but the government decided to postpone the increase for three months until after the general election. The fare for a private, non-air-conditioned bus operated under a concession from the Bangkok Mass Transit Authority (BMTA) will increase from Bt9 to Bt10. The fare of BMTA’s non-air-conditioned buses will rise from Bt6.50 to no more than Bt10. The BMTA has yet to announce the new rate. The air-conditioned buses in the capital will see their fares increase from Bt11 to Bt23, depending on the distance, to Bt12 to Bt24. The ministry also allowed increased fares for its new NGV air-conditioned buses to Bt11-23. The new rates will be Bt15 for the first 4km, Bt20 for 16km and Bt25 for more than 16km. New non-air-conditioned buses belonging to the BMTA and its private operators under its concession will be allowed to collect the flat rate of Bt12. The inter-province buses of the Transport Company and private buses running under its concessions will see no more than a 10 per cent increase. The rates of inter-province buses are divided into four distances. The inter-province bus operators will be allowed to charge Bt0.53 per km for the first 40km, compared to Bt0.49 previously. For the next 60km, the new rate will be Bt0.48 per km, instead of Bt0.44. The rate for 100-200km will be Bt0.44 per km, compared to the previous Bt0.40, and for 200km, the rate will be Bt0.39 per km, compared to the previous rate of Bt0.36. Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30367900 -- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-18
  21. Could be worse, could be ugly fat sweaty farrang women showing their boobies, imagine that?
  22. It's a bit early to start gloating. According to this poll, probably the same one you read, the Brexit party took their votes from the Tories and UKIP. In Scotland the BP are in 4th place, fortunately Scots can spot a lying arse#ole from the other side of the glen. God knows what has happened to the little Englanders, I guess lying is just fine with them like Trump supporters. The poll also shows that Labour would do better if they came out for remain, or at least a second referendum. The main fear is that Corbyn is so useless that he would drop his knickers for TM if he was promised just enough workers right assurances to save face. Probably the most effective Leaver there is in the Brexit army. Whatever happens in the EU elections it still looks like any one wanting a hard Brexit is almost certain to be disappointed, which is marvelous news for any sane person in the UK and the EU.
  23. Yes Which immigration office would I have to go to do the extension? thank you
  24. ....and when she’s done with it have a good look at yourself
  1. Load more activity