All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No I don't. I mean if Hamas had the means they would DELIBERATELY wipe all Jews off the map. And all other 'infidels' for that matter. That is different from Israel targeting Hamas and killing civilians in the process. Neither are good, but the Hamas' mandate and intentions (and despicable actions) should concern you at least as much as the Gaza casualties.
  3. I got stopped and nearly kicked out the country at BBK airport for not having a tourist visa a few weeks ago. I've been traveling on exemptions for a couple of years now. Two months in Thailand, Two months elsewhere. Anyways, I don't know why immigration has become so idiotic but it is what it is.
  4. Similar thing happened to me in Pattaya by a Canadian guy. I sat down on the side of a pool and he came up to me and kicked me in the back of my head. He had to pay 20k fine, but my brain never felt the same.
  5. And just what pray tell is trump in trouble for lmao 🤣 you walked no you ran full speed into that one lmao 🤣 here’s a refresher for ya as his wife is at home talking care of a new born baby trumps out cavorting with that well used mattress stormy Daniels no offense to stormy a gals gotta make her money lol heck I have more respect for her than a guy who insults pows is riding da das limo around nyc to the disco a nursing those pesky bone spurs as jhon McCain is getting beaten every day in a N Vietnamese prison ehh.furthermore senator / carrier qualified pilots dad was a submarine captain during ww2 doing his bit retired as an admiral his grandpa was in command of the catcus Air Force during the Guadalcanal campaign was in charge of a carrier task force by the end of ww2 and died 2 week after the end of the war from over work so yea go ahead and defend the NYC trust fund baby …..if ya can’t do the time then don’t do the crime
  6. If more people used marijuana these attacks wouldn't happen. Get 6 guys together smoking pot. The worst that can happen is they start a jam session.
  7. He/they know all of that. He/they hate Israel and the US and as far as they're concerned, the sooner Iran nukes Israel the better,
  8. "For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces" https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/ Whose fault is that? Do you mean like Israel is doing in Gaza now?
  9. Probably webfact is sending out their own in-house "activists." Personally. I won't have this kind of "activists" working on my gay cause. "Parents," definitely, but "mother and father" as a same sex couple? No way Jose. Are you kidding? Us gays have gone too far in our quest for equality to settle for this parental gender-divider. Such nonsense. Two mothers or two fathers can't do the job? Says who, considering the most commonly heard complaint from straight unions since millennium has been about mothers doing most of the child rearing chores. Nevertheless, the takeaway from outsiders looking in has taken on this twisted interpretation of the term "equal marriage" - embellishing with their own bias such as "one of whom wants to be a man" FYI, bias = "A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment." Or let me elaborate on that: the tendency to (mis)interpret other people's words, action or intention, based on one's personal preference or inclination. Thanadech is not asking legislation to legalize his desire "to be a man." He's asking for equal marriage (same sex marriage being equally legal as straight marriage). Which means by doing that he has implicitly conceded that in the eye of the laws, he and his girlfriend are still of the same sex ie woman and woman. Not man and woman. But if you still insist on applying the "man and woman" paradigm onto an "equal marriage" bill that us gay are hoping for, then you''re not only out of place, you're out of touch (and your bias is showing!)
  10. Ho that would be great news. The embassy in Paris was notoriously slow to process those evisas. I lost my fee and finally went directly with the visa exemption. Maybe I'll check it again then. EDIT : they still say 3-4 weeks of wait on the Embassy website - I won't risk it. That being said, I also noticed the requirements and papers for the METV were much easier ; pretty much the same as for the SETV.
  11. You do know that Hamas hide behind all that infrastructure to purposely use civilians as human shields? Do you think Hamas are good people? Do you think they should be left in power? Those on your side of the argument don't seem to say a lot about Hamas and their history of despicable acts. If they had the right equipment and numbers they would wipe Israel and all Jews off the face of the Earth. In fact it probably wouldn't stop at the Jews. And we should all be concerned about Hamas' sponsors (Iran) being on the brink of having nukes.
  12. Thank you, Hummin. Do you have any insights on how/where to locate and find potential staff who would be receptive to your salary suggestion? That's the key challenge.
  13. Code word for the usual greedy people running the government to increase next months utility bills in "anticipation" that prices "may" go up due to mideast tensions.
  14. Seems to sell... Ultra-processed foods. Having high sugar, fat, and sodium content. I will stick with real Thai food.
  15. So now you’re an expert on how Trump spends his time with his family. You can’t make this sh-t up, unless you’re a liberal.
  16. Over three hundred people an hour die in the US, so in the 36 hours after the protest, over 10,000 people died. All they can do is regurgitate what they are told. They believe a few hundred people with broomsticks were attempting to seize control of the United States of America, and they call us stupid when we don't agree.
  17. When it happens maybe it'll be for the best as the us govt (in whatever form it takes) will be forced to sort out their own border, homelessness, drugs, poverty etc problems first instead of focusing and spending big on religious wars in some desert. I think the boomers will be the last stand for this kind of thing. Keep this up and the younger generations will soon be moving to remove their grasping dying hands from the levers of control to the relief and betterment of mankind. Anyway, Iran targeting military bases is a kind of psychological terrorism because Israelis have to work overtime just to work out that not everyone is like them in targeting kids, civilian infrastructure, hospitals, schools, refugee camps..etc. Odd bod Scott Ritter explains...
  18. I think that is your best option in your situation , next year (April 2025) perhaps apply for your 12 month extension as early as possible to see how it goes , In Phuket i always apply 45 days before , not sure if Bangkok is 45 days or 30 days , but i hope your 2025 extension goes through doing on your own.I myself thought about using an agent recently over the last 2 or 3 years (16,000} , then sending my 800,000 back to the UK and get 5% interest on it in a UK bank (40,000). Now , though i have started instead transferring 65,000 internationally through Wise to my Bangkok bank , when i renew my extension next February , i will do on the income method , then when everything is complete , i will transfer out my 800,000 and put it in a UK fixed interest account , rather than have it sat earning 1.0% in a Krungsri Mai Thai Dee account (8000 - 15% tax , 6,800 per year)
  19. I understand what you're saying, and sadly it was bound to happen due to the intolerance of that other religion. It's a sad world we live in when one religion continues to use fear tactics to silence it's critics. And on that guys views about LGBT etc., I don't think an Islamist would take issue with that considering the way they would like gays to be dealt with.
  1. Load more activity