All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. About 90 percent of the posts I make get the "confused" emoji. There are plenty of dullards on AN but most of it is trolling behavior.
  3. I will update the document with the following: 80) As stated earlier, there is also a fine that is capable of being levied, for not filing a return, even when no tax is due, as long as the assessable income level is exceeded. Perhaps more importantly, TRD is empowered to audit the preceding 10 years tax returns in the event a tax resident fails to file a return after exceeding the threshold. Where returns have been made, TRD is only empowered to audit the preceding two years. It should be understood that there is no evidence presently that the TRD does undertake back audits on people who don’t file Neither are we aware that the fine is levied for not filing, when no tax is due. But it should also be noted that those facilities do exist and were only created in the last decade.
  4. There's a few around the intersection of 3rd road and Pattaya Tai. The two doctor clinics West of 3rd road. I had my ears syringed for I think 500 baht.
  5. With all due respect I call them as I see them trump is a fraud disgrace and a con man he is what he is.i am not angry all the time you are mistaken on that one I’m enjoying my retirement all my stuffs paid for we have enough income and savings to travel we have a home in Thailand as well so nope not angry but I do stick up for my country oh btw I used to vote republican but not anymore…….
  6. Only means he was right all along. Nobody likes him, because they are criminals, and being exposed. Why that part of him I like. Only amazing thing is ... he's still alive
  7. Dogs in Thailand can be difficult to read, From the lethargic, barkless beach dogs, to growling soi dogs protecting a doorway, I give them all a wide berth,
  8. I paid 2k for a breath test in Bangkok, they gave me instructions, nurse just stood there, not convinced it was carried out 100% correctly so be careful if you do it
  9. I'm trying to think how can one force a bunch of girls to prostitute themselves all the time, one or two maybe but a whole bunch?...
  10. Does this possibly mean a relaxing of the rules for hospitals using morphine, codeine or Oxycodone as pain relievers? It's my understanding they were very hesitant to use them even in the most legit cases.
  11. Yup hot chicks sells product no doubt about it across all cultures and races carry on lady’s and thanks for the mamoreys lol 😂
  12. Well said, A good start would be India, communal eating and sharing, usually with a single hand, seasoned travelers would know why,
  13. I find it amusing that trump and his ilk are famous for screaming fake news fake news and here we have it in factual verifiable form as to who the author is and to who’s benefiting………and I believe the women perhaps trump will have to show his junk to the jury 😂
  14. Yes, I have said for years: They would prefer you just send your holiday money but don't come yourself.
  15. It appears they put a hot 🔥 candle in your ear and it apparently melts the ear wax I was tempted but decided not to very wise. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/earwax-build-up/
  16. More censorship in the guise of your security. The complete opposite in reality. WAKE UP SHEEPLE
  17. Faulty Aircraft Disrupts Operations at Phuket Airport Picture courtesy of AoT Phuket A faulty aircraft caused major disruptions at the Phuket International Airport. The aircraft, which experienced a hydraulic steering system failure, was stuck on the runway. Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1325854-faulty-aircraft-disrupts-operations-at-phuket-airport/
  18. When you rely on AI to write your answers you should at least first make sure what your copying and pasting makes at least some kind of sense...
  19. Picture courtesy of AoT Phuket A faulty aircraft caused major disruptions at the Phuket International Airport. The aircraft, which experienced a hydraulic steering system failure, was stuck on the runway. Unable to move without a pushback tractor, the situation created an Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) scenario, necessitating immediate maintenance. The incident began at 10.32 am, when the incomplete functioning aircraft resulted in a hydraulic oil spill on the runway, thus posing a safety risk for other aircrafts. The airport authorities quickly issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM), informing pilots about the temporary closure of Runway 09/27 for cleanup. Apart from the cleanup, authorities also evaluated the runway’s surface friction to ensure it met safety guidelines. By 11.37 am, just over an hour after the incident, normal operations on the runway were restored. In total, the malfunction affected 15 flights, according to a notice from Phuket Airport. Consequently, five inbound flights were rerouted to different airports, another five could not land, and five outbound flights were delayed. To prevent similar occurrences, investigations into the faulty aircraft are underway, along with measures to enhance safety and operational efficiency at the Phuket Airport. -- ASEAN NOW 2024-04-25 Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe
  20. a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from pharmacy or 7/11. a few drips in ear, leave for a bout 5 minutes, wash ears out repeat if needed. ( it will bubble and pop, that's normal ) Don't ear candle or let massage shops poke metal things in your ear. Bangkok pattaya hospital will do it at a price, ( very expensive )
  1. Load more activity