All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. thanks, at the entry or exiting the town(s), are they easy to detect or well hided
  3. fair enough but I'm not jumping through more hoops for these people that constantly disregard their own laws and make ridiculous proposals that fall apart when they try to actually implement them. If I need to file forms I'll do that but not until the forms are presented to me personally.
  4. anyone have any recent experience of applying for a single entry 90 day NON-O there, do they ask for the 400,000 for that aswell or still not needed?
  5. Brexit occurred February 1st 2020 when the exchange rate for the Thai baht was 40.7 (apprx). Today it's 46.02 (apprx). That's a 13% increase in the exchange rate. Are brexiteers getting a really poor exchange rate that leaves them 20% worse off? What is true is the rate of inflation in Thailand which I accept has devalued our purchasing power here. I'm struggling to see what effect Brexit had in Thailand.
  6. So sad that STILL, people think criticism of Israel's actions is Antisemitic!
  7. No need to actually take the cash , just ask whether having the cash will make any difference . Although I doubt whether the bank employee would break any rules, just because you had wads of cash for a deposit
  8. Why do YOU need to know, especially as it is not your problem.
  9. Yeah, that's the sad reality these bigots are trying to run away from, longing for their matrimonial "paradise lost" - if there ever were - and taking it out on other people not like them. One can easily deduce why "puke, vomit, sickening perverts" frequently make up the main part of their baseless argument: They were simply looking at themselves in the mirror... Hypocrisy is their name.
  10. It’s time to take out the trash, little russians at it again 🖕🏼
  11. I think he will be doing that stuff in a trench near his real home, sooner than he thought........
  12. and your point is? your post is mostly about attacking users and admin here.
  13. Muay Thai hotel lobbies. What a great idea.
  14. Those are new born babies though, they cannot eat food they drink breast milk . Why aren't they getting their mothers breast milk ?
  15. You can bet your Bottom Dollar that before 2024 is out there will have been a complete reversal and all will be forgotten as in a bad dream Happy to wager £1000 with anyone who cares to take me up
  16. Imagine going to 5-6 banks with a pile of cash and getting “no” at each one of them. I think I will try to go the agency way.
  17. The "O" rings on the shaft cause drips too, I haven't found any the same size, but the complete replacement fitting costs peanuts on Lazada.........🤗
  18. They are the very definition of an independent org and do exactly what they say on the box. Expose disgusting antisemitism. Obviously something you would prefer they didn’t.
  19. Me ? I gave example of one food drop that day . There is other food entering Gaza , I just provided one example to show that there's no starvation going on in Gaza
  20. Hi, Savannakhet doesn't seem to give Multiple Entry Non-Imm O based on Retirement. If I get a 90-day Single Entry Retirement, can I return to Savannakhet 3 months later and apply / receive another one? Thanks
  21. Next woman meet the parents asap. Study them. Apples don't fall far from a tree.
  1. Load more activity