BANGKOK

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why is this taking so long they have pictures of a guy carrying her body and left on a sofa they know about the party so why can’t they figure it out
  3. Before I can answer that, you will have to tell me what any cost would be related to.
  4. Exactly. I think the clause about the cabinet resolution is going to be the stumbling block. And there's no need for it to be there. All they really need is the company to confirm the 400/40. As far I know the resolution doesn't add any additional requirements. As TI seems to have farmed all of this of to the insurers, I'm wondering it they might be the ones who actually drew up that certificate.
  5. I enjoyed reading your thoughts and its worthy of a bit of respect especial from me where i grew up around bombed houses near the docks but my life has been rather interesting considering both my parents were called deaf mutes..they did a decent job keeping me away from temptations like becoming a theiving little kid, and all this without being controlled by religion . but back on topic no way am i going to allow my girl to watch this pathetic violence wich seems to be the norm here .
  6. That's not really so academic. The white nationalist / xenophobic / isolationist politics of 45 are not at all new in American history. They are a big part of the domestic debate in the U.S. proceeding involvement in WW2. For reference -- Charles Lindbergh and also the much older Know Nothing Party.
  7. Hi John....it will be there somewhere, even in another section....read my input again...I came straight home and put it up for everyone to read...before I forgot....lol.
  8. Opposition may support budget bill if Government acts on their recommendations The opposition is ready to let the 3.2 trillion baht budget bill for 2020 pass its first reading in the House of Representatives if the Government agrees to the Opposition’s changes to what they see as flaws in the fiscal budget. Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1128882-opposition-may-support-budget-bill-if-government-acts-on-their-recommendations/
  9. Yes you can, as long as you get a re-entry permit. As far as I know.
  10. I don't think change is the problem itself. It's deciding on who pays for the change. Farmer,government or consumer. Who do you think should pay for it?
  11. Opposition may support budget bill if Government acts on their recommendations The opposition is ready to let the 3.2 trillion baht budget bill for 2020 pass its first reading in the House of Representatives if the Government agrees to the Opposition’s changes to what they see as flaws in the fiscal budget. Opposition chief whip, Mr. Suthin Klangsaeng, said today (Wednesday) that the Opposition will make the public interest the top priority, point out the flaws in the budget and suggest improvements. “If (the Government) agrees to accept and correct its flaws, we may let the budget bill pass. This is our intention. If the Government does not, we have no choice but to use our capability to vote against,” said Mr Suthin. Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/opposition-may-support-budget-bill-if-government-acts-on-their-recommendations/ -- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-10-16 Follow Thaivisa on LINE for breaking Thailand news and visa info
  12. Yes, I made sure to have that in the post: Not the permission to stay.
  13. So China was right all along - that the US was behind the protests and riots in Hong Kong.
  14. You mean someone who travels and works at the beach or in a coffeeshop? Also known as a digital nomad?
  15. The thing with Re-usable environment friendly bags are that they are Not made from plastic. My point was why care about reusable shopping bags if the air we breathe here is polluted with smoke?
  16. I am thinking I am behind with all this, 11 days ago I got a reply to my queries to TW, over the 'Dummy Branch' code every time I transferred money from TW to my bank KK , the message informed me if I contacted the international KK trade center and supplied them my KK Bank details my passport and my visa details they could help with the code FTT. the nearest international trade center for KK did not even answer the phone. so I went to my branch and they advised me to go to KK on Pattaya Klang 2nd floor and all would be fixed ? it is getting like the magic roundabout, I have been using TW TO KK for about a year now and I have never had the FTT code I have contacted KK and TW a few times but never had any real help. if any one using TW to KK and is getting the code that immigration want? could explain the formula. cheers.
  17. I don't say so its a fact, and other people who use other embassies have reported too that their income is checked. So it was those embassies that were wrong not the Thais. Sorry to rain on your Thaibashing parade.
  18. Absolutely. I was tasked with implementing the gas appliances directive when it was introduced and obtained the first CE certificate issued by the Calor Gas laboratory. Went a long way to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, not that anyone was interested blaming the EU for further bureaucracy. Tariffs will create problems that will cost the government to deal with and standards will be a problem and cost that businesses will have to deal with. Of course problems and costs are of little significance to the emotionally paranoid. They want to make the bed and then expect everyone else to lay in it.
  19. ChiangMai, can't imagine the prices are much different anywhere else in Thailand.
  20. The mixed fleet is no doubt the result of all the bribes paid, I have no other explanation.
  21. Nobody can say what would have been the outcome, had Trump been POTUS during WWII, "their region, their problem"… by the way how the new mantra applies to 9/11, the autors of the attack did not come from Minnesota..
  1. Load more activity