All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's seems ok price for what he booked. I'm wondering what constitutes the fraud? Were there photos of some snazzy hotel/resort? I've found booking pretty good to deal with aftermath of dubious accomodations
  3. You're telling me, I was fined many years ago by the Highway Police for doing so, made to overload the cabin by squeezing everybody inside. While they were checking my driving license, my wife pointed out a number of Thai's driving past with people in the back, the response was "We don't see them", presumably no money to be made by stopping them, witnessed by the fact that no receipt was given for fine payment.
  4. Not a great deal after years of selfless public service......I have a unicorn in my back garden.
  5. Dont forget.. A. No trans fats - This means no eating out ever as the oils used are the leading cause of heart disease.. So no thai food people B. no alchohol C. Stay away from the sun D. Air pollution - Dont go outside E. Dont drink or eat from plastic - Micro plastic is everywhere, it will kill you F. cooking - Dont use gas.. itll kill you Do we have it right? No Bikes, Food, water, beer, going outside.. There are you happy now you silly old <deleted>
  6. What stance did he take when he drew his pistol to shoot you: double handed, single handed, supporting the gun arm at the elbow, waving it around held sideways "rapperstyle"?
  7. What would be the benefit for that agent? If you have to fly out, the agent doesn't get any money.
  8. Another poorly written, vague article leaving more questions than answers.
  9. The figures quoted in this article makes no sense. In fact the whole article is frankly ridiculous.
  10. 59 nights for only 13k. That's a big red flag. Then upgraded I guess and spent nearly 7 thousand quid! 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. For sure the motorcyclist was on his phone surely he had plenty of time to at least slow down instead of hitting that car full speed front on on impact.
  12. Global temperature increase of 1/10th of a degree per year is scary. As for the satellite data, there is this thing called "ground truth" that you ignore, just like you ignore the existence of thousands of weather stations. As for scientists not being able to calculate the impact of manmade pollution on global temperature, I assume you were drunk when you wrote that. Some of your talking points are so old that paid Deniers trolls don't use them anymore.
  13. Standards of Conduct 1. Do not respond to insults with more insults. Instead use the report button to report inflammatory posts.
  14. 220 baht a night ? what was he expecting ? so he could have stayed there but chose not to.
  15. Did these imaginary hats conflict with the drumpf patents because they were definitely approved in China America First !
  16. Lol. CEO World... Millions of readers 🤣 Sri Lanka is #5 pretty much says it all if Thailand being number one doesn't.
  17. How do you KNOW that the bike rider was travelling too fast? Were you there with a radar speed gun? Perhaps you managed to read the speedometer on the bike? Perhaps you have no idea, and are simply making an assumption or a guess?
  18. The PVC roof panels need to have insulation. Cement and ceramic tiles roof tiles are extremely hot I have them on my gym and I cannot even walk in there when it's 30 Celsius.
  19. Correct anyone that thinks otherwise is mistaken but others are ok with it they just don't have the guts to say it.
  20. as expats, are we surprised -- I doubt any with a true understanding of Thailand would be and not that it makes any difference to us anyway.
  21. The return on pension state pension is shocking considering the amount of national insurance that you pay towards it. Take into account if you miss one month or one week out of the 12 month stretch you cannot claim pension for that year of your work. The UK pension system is the worst in the world. At least it's the worst in the G8
  1. Load more activity